drake tells a fan he'd **** his girl

idk if this is old or not but it made me lol, also 
smh.gif
 at stage presence and stealing Jay's closing
skip 8:50 to end

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

Drake look like he'd crumble under the weight of his legs if some dude stepped to him
laugh.gif

"i was just kidding maaannnn!"

Drake look like he'd crumble under the weight of his legs if some dude stepped to him
laugh.gif

"i was just kidding maaannnn!"

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

I'll rub oil on yo body.. No offense doe
laugh.gif
 Dude probably sitting in the crowd plotting to get past all that security after the show.

laugh.gif
 Dude probably sitting in the crowd plotting to get past all that security after the show.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At 1st I was like meh if you got a bad chick its what most dudes think anyways but after watching the vid he was on the disrespectful side

At 1st I was like meh if you got a bad chick its what most dudes think anyways but after watching the vid he was on the disrespectful side

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that guy is a LAME. If dude confronted him he would be on some 'oh I was just kiddin man, I was high' tip. No real man says crap like that to another man, just arrogant, cocky little boys.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that guy is a LAME. If dude confronted him he would be on some 'oh I was just kiddin man, I was high' tip. No real man says crap like that to another man, just arrogant, cocky little boys.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Hell yeah. On some 7th grade +%%*. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Hell yeah. On some 7th grade +%%*. 

And this why _'s end up getting got...thinking they invincible cuz they famous...disrespect is disrespect...you goddamn right I'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom