DRAKE vs. KID CUDI...Vol. Who's the better "ROBIN"

Originally Posted by YungHendrix

honestly its hard to argue about da cosign wit kanye cuz Drake is gettin cosigned by wayne and his mainstream appeal is alot bigger imo right now then ye! I honestly think dat Drake will get the bigger push in the long run especially since all of lil waynes new material coming out feat. drake on top of the fact that if lil wayne goes to prison people are goin to expect drake to fill his shoes
1) That's the thing it's drake feat lil wayne but people think its wayne songs so not helping him asmuch as you think
2)Wow you're an idiot

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by YungHendrix

honestly its hard to argue about da cosign wit kanye cuz Drake is gettin cosigned by wayne and his mainstream appeal is alot bigger imo right now then ye! I honestly think dat Drake will get the bigger push in the long run especially since all of lil waynes new material coming out feat. drake on top of the fact that if lil wayne goes to prison people are goin to expect drake to fill his shoes
1) That's the thing it's drake feat lil wayne but people think its wayne songs so not helping him as much as you think
2)Wow you're an idiot

Its True he is so closely affiliated its a gift and a curse he will not be young money but im pretty sure as far as the new kid out there killin it he people will expect him on the underground tip to have the just as big of an influence and people will realize that over time whose song they really are cuz wayne is so sloppy now and i think u must agree wit me on dat drakes consistency will supercede lil wayne stans

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

cudi got the i dont give a +$@% swag

and drake got
291106195_b2c7d692c0.jpg
negative swag
cot damn..Drizzy's hairline was horrendous!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
y'all sound like females, so ur telling me u care more about a rappers "swag" or hairline than what he raps about or how good he is at rapping?
roll.gif
this guy can't be serious
laugh.gif

T.I._-_I%27m_Serious.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i wonder if Cudi would be considered this "Nice" if Kanye didnt put his stamp.Cuz he damn sure wasnt before.Dude's name wasnt even brought up.

what is hot/great about this dude? he doesnt even have appeal & his material is @s!. I tried to listen to his stuff/mixtape and it just doesn't do it.

Wale, Blu & damn near every other New School dude (i cant speak on Asher & CH) > Cudi
TRUE STORY......

idk people are really starting to mess w/ drake down here......and i think its the wayne cosign that put them on to him

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

idk people are really starting to mess w/ drake down here......and i think its the wayne cosign that put them on to him

avy check...who the eff is that

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i wonder if Cudi would be considered this "Nice" if Kanye didnt put his stamp.Cuz he damn sure wasnt before.Dude's name wasnt even brought up.

what is hot/great about this dude? he doesnt even have appeal & his material is @s!. I tried to listen to his stuff/mixtape and it just doesn't do it.

Wale, Blu & damn near every other New School dude (i cant speak on Asher & CH) > Cudi
TRUE STORY...

they r both GREAT rappers/rnb artists/ lyricists....
drakes 'punchlines' r better
kid cudis 'rnb type of stuff' is way better.....

to me theyre both even....
started listen to kid 2-3 years ago...went 2 cleveland n my cousin let me listen to him.....the rest is history
drake i listened to a long time ago.....T DOT representative!

Honestly, I heard Drake for the 1st time on the song "I Can Take Your Girl" ft. Wayne & Kid Kid and I liked him after just that one song. I couldcare less who cosigns him. He has great lyrics and he can sing pretty well too. After that, I was getting almost all his songs. I never heard of Kid Cudi til Isaw the Jim Jones Day N Nite Remix video and I thought to myself, "This beat goes hard! Let me find the original song and listen to it. Ever since then,I've liked Cudi too." But, IMO, Im still riding with Drake. And this is actually my 2nd time in this forum, my 1st was what I posted earlier. Ididn't know so many people was ridin' with Drake.

Kid Cudi for me.
dude got the beats
the co-signs
the mainstream
MTV material
the image
the spins from radio
nuff said

i love his beats lyrics and delivery even most of his beats were samples off of mainstream songs but hey thats was samples are for.

CUDI ALLL DAYYYYY!!!!

drake is another jarule/plies ~ gangster lovers.
plus he the dude from degrassi lol

Originally Posted by tjrozario

CUDI ALLL DAYYYYY!!!!

drake is another jarule/plies ~ gangster lovers.
plus he the dude from degrassi lol

he's not anything like plies or ja rule.. and so what if he's from degrassi? i like cudi better but still...

LMAO at this thread ..................i hate to grave dig but this was hilarious.............cudi more mainstream appeal????????

"Drake is better...but Cudi might sell more because of the Kanye cosign"..............."Cudi also has a HUGE, MAINSTREAM record rightnow."........I agree that Drake is better musically. But right now Cudi is a hipster darling. With a HUGE record.".................Cudi is no slouchthough. I see him doing bigger numbers ".......".Music wise Drake > Cudi
Cudi will sell more though. His identity is more mainstream."

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Punchlines: Drake
Flow: Drake
Delivery: Cudi
Singing: Drake
Material Out: Drake
Mainstream Appeal: Drake
Co-signs: Cudi
Promotion: Cudi
Originality: Cudi
Overall Success: Cudi

Drake is too BET r&b type star, Cudi is a MTV dude. this will become more clear when they get bigger, Drake will take longer, but build up a stronger fanbase.

lol at writing "punchlines"

what? is that some kind of special skill now?

Back
Top Bottom