Drake, you my dude and everything but . . . Vol. Ultimate Simpage?

meek meals

Banned

I cringed at the end when he was OD kissing her and was like "Do you have to go now" and she said "Yes" so annoyingly.

I mean I understand Nicki is bad and everything, and her ******* was out and that mass is prolly ridiculous in person...

But dude could literally **** almost any girl he want to

Why you outchea playin ya self like this Jimmy?

tumblr_lz2jwoG8Tv1qb02sjo2_400.jpg

“I love Nicki Minaj, I told her I'd admit it. I hope one day we get married just to say we ****** did it
tumblr_m897lqStWx1ro0j9vo2_400.gif

you see that body brah?

i would act the same way, probably even a little more extra with it. 

especially if i was sweating off that molly.

you see that body brah?

i would act the same way, probably even a little more extra with it. 

especially if i was sweating off that molly.
laugh.gif

But that's you, a regular dude

No shots at the yambs you pulling, but think of the baddest ***** you know

She would die to be Drake's cum rag

But then again, if I ever get famous, I'd def try to **** Nicki. Kim and Rihanna too.
devil.gif

Last edited:
On loneliness:

"When you're on the road and moving city to city, when someone isn't there at the end of the night, you feel empty. The 15 or 20 seconds after a man reaches his climax is the realest moment he'll ever have in his life. And if you happen to be with somebody that isn't someone you want to converse with, you start feeling like, I wish I was just here watching True Blood by myself."

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/1...-hurt-by-rihanna-and-never-having-a-threesome

doesnt she have a boyfriend? he was in like 5 of her videos?
nerd.gif
I think you're referring to SB, the dude that's always with her with the fitted and Air Forces and Chain

That's her manager or hypeman or something to that effect

He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that **** is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how **** done turned out for him cuz Ns gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect *** **** he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that **** stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some **** n even tho he wouldnt f wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny *** overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions **** cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways

dem melonz, nomnomnom. *proceeds to go read the Ghost Chronicles
Ghostface stays cuttin' Drake up. :lol:

Last edited:
He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that **** is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how **** done turned out for him cuz Ns gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect *** **** he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that **** stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some **** n even tho he wouldnt f wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny *** overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions **** cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways

What the **** did I just read?

Back
Top Bottom