Draw Something vol. Advance Upon Thee

c6b4cd14670811e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

roll.gif

"Luminari"

That's what that was? U didn't even include the big hobbit feet or the curly hair or a ring or add a clue like "____ The gray."

roll.gif

It obviously says he's green!...unfortunately I can't afford the green paint, would have been more obvious...c'mon Cap!

Hit me up..My user name is Upptempo

I'm good at guessing just by looking at the letters so don't feel discouraged if you're not a great artist

Dizzlepizzle is a wizard. Lmao he commit to the pic he did just now floss. Good stuff man

SheenaSheen

they could have told us once you use  your bombs and whatever to get a new set of words that was it for EVERY SINGLE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING $*@! is that about?

and they need a chat feature obviously...i'm sure its coming

Originally Posted by cap1229

Dizzlepizzle is a wizard. Lmao he commit to the pic he did just now floss. Good stuff man

pimp.gif

I was dying watching the replay of that...haha.  Just started playing and i had no idea then that you get a full replay. 
roll.gif

Anyone trynna play hit me up

Disengage_ss

I'm not Picasso but I get the point across
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

cornzilla
how do I play?

Play a random person, enter a UserName, or play friends from FB (that have the game.)

Just pick one out of the three things it shows (If you think they're hard close the app and open it again, It'll give new words) Draw it so the other person can guess what it is. When they get the answer they'll draw something and you guess it, just goes back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom