Draw Something vol. Advance Upon Thee

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

A vest. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For a Christmas tree[/color].

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This gave me a good laugh.

2is7fy1.jpg

53a8v7.jpg

Having too much fun with this game but I've been lazy. I have literally 30+ games open and I'm too lazy to draw for all of them haha

I have a few more saved but I don't feel like posting all of them haha

Start a game with me if you want but I probably won't get to it quickly lol

Username is "camdingo"

got old fast...

too many words repeated and now i can guess some just by the letters given to me before i even see the picture...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

That was a bubble vest and tebowing
laugh.gif
srry bros

That and watch you draw torpedo had me likeYou got me over here dropping bombs lol
lol i be trying bro
Originally Posted by Based Mod

guess what that is.....

Spoiler [+]
egg roll
indifferent.gif

sorry, i sent that by accident
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

got old fast...

too many words repeated and now i can guess some just by the letters given to me before i even see the picture...

tired.gif

MikeTay938

Get at me. I just DL'd this app, finally conceded to the hype. It is pretty awesome though. Anyone that wants to play look me up!!!!!

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

got old fast...

tired.gif
Yea and the fact that everyone is a winner. Who exactly am I competing against? Would be nice if there was a keeping track of W/L

People are starting to go HAM with the words and its ruining the game. I had someone draw a Giraffe and then proceeded to write "Tall spotted animal" What part of the game is that?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have we told you lately that we love you? Well WE DO!  You guys and gals around the world have made this game amazing and we are so humbled and thankful to you for playing and sharing with us.  

When we aren't busy drawing new Hunger Games words or new words like Kung Fu or Green Day here at Draw Something HQ, we have been cranking out new features. Coming soon are: 

• Sharing drawings on Twitter and Facebook
  • Save drawings to your devices' photo library
  • Notifications for Android devices
  • Increase of the max streak from 99 to 999 (you guys are rocking it!)
  • Pull down to refresh game status
  • UNDO button for your last brush stroke
  • Even better performance 
  • More words
  • And a slew of other fixes and tweaks

We also know some of you are encountering issues like:
  • Coins, colors, and bombs not displaying  (If you don't see them right now, don't worry, your stuff is safe!)
  • Games crashing or getting a black screen
  • Bugs that prevent you from completing your turn
Issues like the above and more will be fixed in our upcoming update!  Please continue to reach out and provide info to us in our support community or by replying to this email - we are here for you and doing our best to help everyone as fast as we can!

As a quick note, many common issues are fixed by powering your device off and on.  So please give that a shot first!

In addition to all of the above, you can expect more great features in the future - like the much anticipated ability to chat. (We're excited about that too)

Thanks again for all your support and making Draw Something an amazing success!

All of this was needed. I agree with the words thing and I have the paid version which supposedly has more words, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that most people have the free version so they don't have the big word bank that I do.

@ Minotauro 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom