Dream Job vs Full Time with Benefits

Okay after scouring post college for a job i finally landed something in my field which I'd be happy doing for the rest of my life. This issue is as of right now its part time but they're talks of making me full time in the near future. But you know how that goes.

I have an interview lined up for tuesday and although I'd have the same or similar title, the work and job itself would be radically different and more stagnant..

Not to mention 5 years with the part time oe on my resume would be excellent and qualify me for some even better positions.

The other place not so much. My main issue is I need more money, I'm currently living rent free but things could change at a moments notice. Also benefits / insurance are pretty important for me since I have a chronic illness.

Though im currently covered under my moms insurance that also could be coming to a halt in the future.

Any tips? Or are there cheap alternatives to being covered through your work. Also any simple part time job recommendations for decent pay?

keep the job you landed. if you work hard you'll be full time sooner than later. and %$+* the reserves

i mean as of right now i'm covered but i could lose it as early as 3-6 months. if my mom opts for a new job.

maybe i can try to hold out and see if i can get that fulltime offer by then.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

join the reserve

meh that only provides with a few extra hundred per month. great networking though and you can get some working travel out of it during the two week tours.

Back
Top Bottom