dream kill switch

morning NT.  i just woke up from another one of my trippy dreams.  -hold on bro, the story gets cooler- 

i'm walking through this old deteriorated home, and while this is happening, my chic is outside mad at me and chatting it up with some random bloke who she followed across the street.  in dream mode, i don't trust my chic as far as i can throw her, but while i'm awake, there's not an issue with my knowing she's fateful.  anyway, i'm in this busted up old house and i'm trying to find any window or hole in the wall facing the front of the house in the direction she and dude were standing.  (sneak a peak at her, without her knowing i'm checking on her)  i walked up stairs to find a window to scope out what was going on across the street and i see this broad in what appeared to be a block wide gang bang taking place in the back of some black gmc denali.  i felt my eyes get wider and my heart beat raced, but before i could run down and murk them all or even join in on the train, i suddenly awaken mad as hell. 

i've had these abrupt end to dreams as far back as i can remember.  after talking to others about their dreams, i'm starting to think my situation isn't all that normal.  i've never died or suffered any traumatic situation in any of my dreams...ever.  my dream kill switch is always triggered right before i hurt someone or before i am about to be hurt.

(i lied, the story didn't get any cooler.)   does this happened to anyone else, dream kill switch?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
on a side note:  i think my chic punched me in the face once while i slept.  she has these dreams every once a year or so where she says i was flirting with some random female in her dream.  before we moved in together, if she had this dream, she would call me and tell me she was upset with me cause of something i did in a dream.  after we moved in together, she'd still have these dreams, but not as often.  last year around december, i woke up and my eye was swollen and the eyeball hurt like it was pushed in.  i thought i slept hard that night, so i chalked it up to that.  i leave for work before she does, so she was still asleep so i never thought to ask her if she snuffed me behind one her dreams or not. 

-
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i just asked her and she told me she did punch me in my sleep.-

The whole block was in on it you say ...
roll.gif

you would been throwing them slow punches at 100 dudes

Back
Top Bottom