Dress code @ Home, if you live with others

If I'm home alone; I'll be in my birthday suit. :smokin If my parents are home I'll put on a shirt and some shorts.

Undies with my johnson & johnson blatantly sticking out and a wife beater.
Semi srs

This is what I'm getting at

It's the respect that you show others.
What if it's your house? I'm not getting dressed to 'respect' others who want to come over...you better be happy that I have underwear on. 
roll.gif

boxers or briefs. w/e i feel like that day. aint putting on nothing else in my house. once im out though i freeball cause i wear my boxers/briefs to sleep.

Y'all are filthy walking around in boxers.

I stay with basketball shorts or sweatpants with black socks always and slides on.

Either a t shirt, tank or shirtless.

Last edited:
I urge my kids to dress appropriate due to respect regarding family. Had to school my 13 yr old daughter from wearing short shorts and a spaghetti top around her brothers and uncles.

Interesting.

How do you feel about her wearing these out?

Interesting.

How do you feel about her wearing these out?

I strongly urge her to cover herself more but were in phx az so I can't tell her to wear sweats and a parka. Just as long as she feels comfortable yet not disrespecting herself. I'm a believer of what is implemented at home carries out in public.

Pants of any kind are an absolute no-no. Aside from the couple months out the year when night time temps drop below 50 you'll rarely catch me with a shirt on inside the house. Clothes generally start to come off as soon as I step in the door.

Growing up moms used to get mad at me for walking around in just boxers especially in the kitchen. She used to call me an exhibitionist but by the time I hit puberty I could tell she was lowkey mirin.

I always wear shorts at home. Not like it's any hotter with shorts on, and I don't feel weird if there are other people present like I would If I was in just my boxers.

If I have absolutely nothing to do.. Whole day in boxers.

If I have something to do.. In boxers until its time to get ready.

Word to Adam. 

Last edited:
I live with my mom and just walk around in boxer briefs with shorts. If it's cold I just wear a bathrobe along with it.

I know these people. :smh:

Will cop outfits, get dressed up, just to take pics for IG. :smh:

i know folks like that too :smh: i dont get it

when im at the crib im in boxers/boxer briefs & bball shorts, & i may have on a beater or a tee wit the sleeves cut off

Wait y'all walk around the house in boxers around moms with #datmeatprint out all wild? Wow.

Black turtle neck and denim jeans all year round.
roll.gif

Shorts and a t-shirt almost all the time. Sometimes a sweater/sweatpants in the winters. 

I had this roommate who's feet were on another level of stink the power of Glad plugin air fresheners in ever outlet wasn't enough to mask it, so we made him keep his shoes on in the house 
laugh.gif

What cracks me up is when people get dressed up to stay in.
One of my mans does this sometimes...went to his crib last Sunday and he had a polo, jeans, and a hat on just chillin playing 2K :lol:

I'm usually in a beater/tee and hoop shorts/sweats when im in the crib

Back
Top Bottom