Dressing Better vol. Losing weight ftw and ftl

I lost a lot of weight from 2 years ago, and I went from an XL to a M and sometimes a Small (depending on the brand).

Now I'm looking to dress a little more preppy. Most of my shirts were nike, jordan, nautica, ralph lauren, and a few other random shirts, and I'm aboutto throw most of those out or donate them.

I just don't know where to start though. I know AE and Hollister are preppy brands, and I'll buy some stuff from them, but I'm also looking forthat casual/chill/preppy style if that makes any sense.

I'm lost on which jeans to buy, which cargo shorts to get, what shirts, what size...

Also, what are some good brands for button shirts that look
pimp.gif
with jeans?

Originally Posted by Shaky3

I lost a lot of weight from 2 years ago, and I went from an XL to a M and sometimes a Small (depending on the brand).

Now I'm looking to dress a little more preppy. Most of my shirts were nike, jordan, nautica, ralph lauren, and a few other random shirts, and I'm about to throw most of those out or donate them.

I just don't know where to start though. I know AE and Hollister are preppy brands, and I'll buy some stuff from them, but I'm also looking for that casual/chill/preppy style if that makes any sense.

I'm lost on which jeans to buy, which cargo shorts to get, what shirts, what size...

Also, what are some good brands for button shirts that look
pimp.gif
with jeans?
dont get AE and hollister
sick.gif

just go to gap, buy some button ups there

macys for levis, or the levis store with better selection

id think gap would have some cargo shorts

congrats on the weight loss, but you could have dressed "preppy" when you were bigger as well....I guess this weight loss gave you new-foundconfidence....do you bro.

H&M, Macy's has everything jeans, shirts, and some pretty dope sweaters. Get some Ben Sherman stuff. Some of their stuff is wack, but there are alwayssome pretty nice preppy clothes

I know AE and Hollister are preppy brands
That's a negative.

We already have a strong thread going, as posted by sn00pee. Take an hour or two and read it.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i went from a 38 to a 34 i need new shorts
FIXED

went from a XXL to a L and love it, especially since I've toned thanks to World Gym.

Hollister is good, so is PacSun and Gap.

OP if you want to be preppy have u tried Express?? just be careful not to look karamo
grin.gif

a&e is actually comg out with some okay stuff lately, as long as it doesnt have the name plastered all over it its good.

but hollister is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom