Dressing better

Originally Posted by young lex
2ccy042.gif

I think those are Prada's (America's Cup), basically they are the hoods go to shoe when it comes to "dressing better".  If you rock those you are doing it.

Personally, it's like Fila and Skechers made an ugly @%+ baby and named it Americas Cup, put it up for adoption, and ended up with Prada.

Shoes are ugly as sin, but are a tacky hood staple.

I guess those pictures prove that you can be a mannequin for a label, doesn't mean you can dress a lick or have style for that matter.

Nah, those are Fila's. After the popularity of the America's Cup/Nevada Bike's in the hood, Fila dropped those to capitalize... It worked too, at least around me (Chicago)
I still stay with a pair of black A-Cups though. Played or not, I like them and they hold up VERY well. The all blacks are like tanks.

...and you guys swore Jordan had no influence on how dude's dress.  
roll.gif

Oversized pants - check
Hiked up above the navel - check
shirt tucked in - check

I had posted earlier in the thread replying to someone asking about Banana Republic suits and the last couple I had tried on fit horribly, nothing like what I consider true slim/tailored fit.

Went on Friday, tried on the tailored fit and I thought it was much better. I will say that I tried on two different jackets that were the same size, both tailored fit and they did vary considerably. One I could completely work with OTR, the other I'd need to spend about $50 to have tailored before I'd be happy with it, they differ by fabric and I wouldn't trust ordering one online.

All in all, if you can get them at a discount and they're having 35% off on Thursdays starting April 14th, I'd try one on and the overall quality at that price point is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom