Dressing better

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Real talk NT
tumblr_lm5nd7BDPj1qbad5j

Where can I cop?

As soon as you get word, pass on the info, because for some reason, these intrigue me. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

looking to buy a SUIT in the coming months... have a few weddings to go to by the end of the year.

whats the overall opinion on Brooks Brothers suits???

i was at the Outlets and saw they have a 2 for 500$ deal.... seemed decent to me, but i dont know anything about suit buying..

lil help here?
i've said it before, no one listened, but i'll say it again. I have a legit hook up on suits if anyone needs help.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Go with a card holder/case.  This is just for example because I had it bookmarked, you can get just about any brand and price range.
224125_FU49N_3216_001_web_zoomin.jpg

same exact one i have

I have the same style in LV. 4 years in and still fresh.
i have the LV joint, too. love it.

I'm not sure if someone posted this after Game-1 of the NBA Finals... but Lebron was wearing a nice FC Liverpool jacket to the post game press conference.
I'm definitely getting one of these for 'casual Fridays' at work.

Correction:  I believe after winning the Eastern Conference (as seen in the background of the news conference)

Originally Posted by niidawg3

^^are you a Liverpool fan or you are going to wear it because Lebron did?
laugh.gif
and what is that post doing in this thread
laugh.gif

this dressing better concept on NT has turned into wearing Nike and bball shorts (so long that they have pockets)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

looking to buy a SUIT in the coming months... have a few weddings to go to by the end of the year.

whats the overall opinion on Brooks Brothers suits???

i was at the Outlets and saw they have a 2 for 500$ deal.... seemed decent to me, but i dont know anything about suit buying..

lil help here?
Suit buying can be overwhelming, I will only recommend, but I don't consider myself a guide.

Nordstrom Rack and Burlington Coat Factory are great places to get decent suits at marked down prices but you have to make sure what you are looking for.  Also, if you have an "off 5th Avenue" (Sak's Factory), it is another good spot to get marked down suits.  Last time I hit Saks factory they had a good run of Hugo Boss and Hickey Freeman if that is what you are looking for.  I couldn't find my size so I passed.  I'm a big fan of Brooks Brothers, but like others have said, it is more traditional when it comes to suits, so if you are looking for the modern "slim" look prepare to find a very good tailor.  If you got a Banana Republic Factory store, it's another place to check out especially when they have a F&F.  Go early though, since the good stuff gets picked up quick.  All these places are hit or miss.

The misconception with BB is that it is a store for "old men"
laugh.gif
.  Personally, I'm a fan.  I have a Navy suit and it's
smokin.gif
, will probably get another Navy suit along with a Charcoal grey that I saw last time.

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

I'm sure ksteezy would agree, and if I were in the market for a suit right now I'd definitely like to try this out in store, that this is something to consider:

esq-j-crew-ludlow-suit-052011-lg.jpg

Lapels are too narrow.

Originally Posted by capricdragon

I'm not sure if someone posted this after Game-1 of the NBA Finals... but Lebron was wearing a nice FC Liverpool jacket to the post game press conference.

Correction:  I believe after winning the Eastern Conference (as seen in the background of the news conference)

This is just ridiculous...
Now suddenly people are going to start blindly following (the wrong) futbol clubs, just because it's "in", or cause someone like Bron or Jay-Z is "supporting. 

I hope you at least follow the club.

Lastly, that jacket is hideous. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by capricdragon

This is just ridiculous...
Now suddenly people are going to start blindly following (the wrong) futbol clubs, just because it's "in", or cause someone like Bron or Jay-Z is "supporting. 

I hope you at least follow the club.

Lastly, that jacket is hideous. 

Word. I wonder if Bron even follows soccer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

If you wore that here in England you would definitely be considered a chav.
laugh.gif
A"chav"... care to explain what that means?

Part owner ayy... must be nice.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

laugh.gif

He's an investor in the club. It's in his best interests to wear their gear if other people will follow suit, which it appears is the case.

Personally, that jacket is hideous and Liverpool are garbage and their poor performance makes me happy.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

I'm sure ksteezy would agree, and if I were in the market for a suit right now I'd definitely like to try this out in store, that this is something to consider:

esq-j-crew-ludlow-suit-052011-lg.jpg

Lapels are too narrow.
I actually like this suit a lot from the picture. What brand/designer is it?

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

If you wore that here in England you would definitely be considered a chav.
laugh.gif
A"chav"... care to explain what that means?

Part owner ayy... must be nice.
A chav is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom.  "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.[sup][2][/sup]

Originally Posted by KingJames23

laugh.gif

He's an investor in the club. It's in his best interests to wear their gear if other people will follow suit, which it appears is the case.

Personally, that jacket is hideous and Liverpool are garbage and their poor performance makes me happy.

So you hate Liverpool FC but you're a LeBron James stan?

Can I get an opinion on these boots?
They're from Trenery....

I'm considering pulling the trigger.  The only thing I don't like is that they're suede...I hate having to do the Heisman everytime I'm walking in public...

8793_47335_17751.jpg

9712_50516_19121.jpg

Man..for all those that rave about Uniqlo being slim fit...i find that hardly the case.

Finally popped my cherry and went to Uniqlo today to pick up some casual shirts for work...and they fit pretty big.

i'm not a SLIM dude..i'm 5'7 weighing about 155lbs..and the small still fits me pretty baggy.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom