Dressing better

Since I copped mines, nice discount.. I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. I saw people talking about these pages ago:

$39
xl417721402.jpg

$29

xl417721600.jpg

$29
xl417721200.jpg

$29

xl417721101.jpg

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod670938

^thanks for the heads up...i got the grey pair and i like em...especially for that price

i scooped up the red pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs
I think the cut on all items is solid.  But the colors need to change. They just don't gel smoothly. 

Actually from a distance that fit is not a bad fit. grey/blue/red do go together. the problem is that when you come up close, the pattern of the shirt clashes with the pattern of the tie. additionally, the shirt needs longer collar points (i dont know why ppl love the emaciated collar points). 
if he threw on a matching jacket, went with a slightly different tie in the same collar and his shirt points were longer that would be a super dope fit. 
My reaction had more to do with the dunking on a 7' hoop pose.  I don't get it.

That knot is awful too.

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

$29

xl417721101.jpg
show $59 for me

whoops, my mistake.

I got mine my Navy's in and they fit true to size, look dope as hell too
pimp.gif

Thinkin' about scooping up the Red ones as well since that price is too nice

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Perfect kicks for the summer 
pimp.gif
I'll hit up the Finishline stores this weekend to find these because I despise the way FL ships out shoes.
Mine came in pretty quickly to be honest. Do they usually lag?

cooking oil 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyone know how to get this out?  I did all the tricks like putting salt & a bit of lemon water and washed them immediately on hot in the washing machine. 

Anyone have any suggestions? I got them while on vacation in JPN and I really would like to salvage them. 

25hohnm.jpg

Anybody in the DFW area wanna point me to the right direction on a place to buy a suit. I just lost a lot of weight and also need a good tailor in the area that knows how a suit should fit, cuz I don't

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Perfect kicks for the summer 
pimp.gif
I'll hit up the Finishline stores this weekend to find these because I despise the way FL ships out shoes.
Mine came in pretty quickly to be honest. Do they usually lag?

Usually they have to find a store with the shoes in stock and then they ship them.  Seems like my local FL do not carry these so I may have to bite the bullet and order the navy ones.

cooking oil 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyone know how to get this out?  I did all the tricks like putting salt & a bit of lemon water and washed them immediately on hot in the washing machine. 

Anyone have any suggestions? I got them while on vacation in JPN and I really would like to salvage them. 

Try Lestol ... apply, allow to sit for a while, wash at high temperature. It kinda stinks so you would have to re-wash again, but it should get it out. 

In the MTV Movie Awards, I actually like Goslings look a lot.
Leather with a tee plus a blue tux trousers.
nJPZN.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

In the MTV Movie Awards, I actually like Goslings look a lot.
Leather with a tee plus a blue tux trousers.
nJPZN.jpg

Those blue trousers looks like they are from the Tuxedo Suit he wore at Cannes.

How goes it everyone?

Here's a Fashion & Food blog that a friend of mine runs.  She's a fashion major/cooks, and it's all original content (so no rehashed posts from a million other sites).  I think most of it will be focused on women's clothes, but it's still good for anyone who appreciates fashion in general.

Either way, give it a look!
happy.gif

Chicken & Cardigans

cooking oil 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

25hohnm.jpg

As far as I know there's nothing you can do except get more stains and go for that "dirty vintage I've had these forever" look

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs
I think the cut on all items is solid.  But the colors need to change. They just don't gel smoothly. 

Actually from a distance that fit is not a bad fit. grey/blue/red do go together. the problem is that when you come up close, the pattern of the shirt clashes with the pattern of the tie. additionally, the shirt needs longer collar points (i dont know why ppl love the emaciated collar points). 
if he threw on a matching jacket, went with a slightly different tie in the same collar and his shirt points were longer that would be a super dope fit. 
I always see you post a comment about how short everyone's collar points are. Not in any attack towards you at all. But I was wondering where I can find nice slim fitting shirts with longer collar points? It's not that we get short ones on purpose, it's that we don't know where to look for any other ones. The shirts we buy fit nicely to our bodies, but we don't pay attention to the collar points until, well, after you point it out
laugh.gif
It's hard to find the perfect shirt. So nii, I ask you. Where can we purchase a nice fitting shirt with good collar points, that won't break our pockets? (Along with some nice spread collared shirts as well?)

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Anybody in the DFW area wanna point me to the right direction on a place to buy a suit. I just lost a lot of weight and also need a good tailor in the area that knows how a suit should fit, cuz I don't

anyone?

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I always see you post a comment about how short everyone's collar points are. Not in any attack towards you at all. But I was wondering where I can find nice slim fitting shirts with longer collar points? It's not that we get short ones on purpose, it's that we don't know where to look for any other ones. The shirts we buy fit nicely to our bodies, but we don't pay attention to the collar points until, well, after you point it out
laugh.gif
It's hard to find the perfect shirt. So nii, I ask you. Where can we purchase a nice fitting shirt with good collar points, that won't break our pockets? (Along with some nice spread collared shirts as well?)

for example... my collar points over 3.5 inches..the collar points someone else posted barely 2

Back
Top Bottom