Dressing better

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Is this real life?

its not applicable for the red and grey pairs though...so this is definitely a computer error. lets hope the honor the price.

you don't need to add new pants.

1. add pants to cart

2. close the entire browser.

3. open up kohls.com

4. check cart. the pants should now be 18.79.

5. check out with the 20% and free shipping codes.

yea, the grey and red ones have a different model picture. so i think that has something to do with it. i didnt see the free shipping code...fuuuuuu. oh well just 2 extra bucks.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

its not applicable for the red and grey pairs though...so this is definitely a computer error. lets hope the honor the price.
one order of mine is marked as 'in fulfillment', so i'm pretty sure that's going through.

50/50 chance of today's orders getting cancelled though, since i'm sure NT'ers will be buying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

for some reason i can't get the gray color to show up for a lower price
ohwell.gif

as stated before, the red and grey pairs are not applicable.

btw, these are going for $41 a pop on eBay. not sure if its worth the effort flipping, plus if they're hoarded with orders, we might get all our orders cancelled.

Ordered the black and the blue joints already have the khaki and i just picked up the grey one's a couple of weeks ago from marshall's for $15 

Glitch not working for me?

Any one else?

edit: never mind great find NT 2 pairs for 31.87 shipped khaki and blue.

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

How do the slim fit dockers fot compared to the 511 levis? ? How is the leg opening / taper ?
not as skinny (since 511s are 'skinny', not 'slim').

if i were to compare them to a levi's model, they would be similar to the new 513's (which are slim, and have a tapered leg).

Originally Posted by phillip929

well, all my orders are 'in fulfillment'.

anyone else?

Yup, and according to their definition:
In Fulfillment: Our fulfillment center is working hard to fill your order and your package will be sent as soon as possible. Please see our Delivery Options to find out when you can expect your package(s) to arrive.
After your order is in fulfillment, we are not able to cancel or modify your order.

i put a black & navy pair in my cart, closed out and reopened but that glitch isn't working for me? anyone else? im seeing regular price still

Back
Top Bottom