Dressing better

Originally Posted by bns1201

need sz 14 black shoes to go with a casual outfit that consists of khakis and a dark top (mostly black)

I'm looking at these

http://shop.nordstrom.com...category&resultback=1297

http://www.zappos.com/bass-buckingham-black-suede

http://www.zappos.com/seb...1&recoName=zap_pdp_cross

Any opinions?
I'd go for the Bass...I have a pair of Bass shoes, not the same ones, but they are really nice, especially for the price.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

TRYING TO GET MY GROWN MAN ON , AND DRESS BETTER. I WEAR A STEADY 9.5 IN SNEAKERS.....WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET IF I WANTED THE CLARKS ABOVE (Grey Clarks Bushacre)
Go for a 9, and you should be good.

just picked these up from nordstroms
29mx2c4.jpg

2li8ylw.jpg

Is it not a good look to wear these with black pants? just wondering

Introducing Steve Nash’s new clothing line, and side-parted hair

Steve Nash(notes) has developed his own clothing line, which should probably work well for the all-world point guard. After all, the two-time Phoenix Suns MVP has long been one of the more stylish players in the NBA, at least since he hit his 30s. Still, the idea of Nash running an upscale clothing line based on cufflinks and three-piece suits seems a bit off, at absolute best. Or, to hear Eric Freeman tell it, "The Steve Nash Collection should be a thin T-shirt, cargo shorts, and Toms shoes."

That said, Steve and his stylized schmatta looks good. Real good. The slicked-back Gordon Gekko haircut on Nash may be a bit of a miss, but the get-ups tend to work, and you can tell hip and in touch with haute couture I am because of the way I still use phrases like "get-ups."

(He sort of looks like Pete Campbell. I'm not sure how we should feel about this.)

There are also ties, and cufflinks, and a stern visage from Steve in a few of these photos, if you visit the website offering these wares.

There's also this -- something called "The ultimate Steve Nash experience," which we're assuming has to be tied into some sort of charity on some level, right?

Whatever the impetus, if you enter the contest via Facebook you can win a trip for two to see a Suns game (which will take place sometime in 2013, we're guessing), along with hotel accommodations, spending money, a pair of suits, and "a postgame handshake with Steve Nash." Not "from" Steve Nash, but with him. Sounds like a trip, man.

Also, the Phoenix Suns were set to tip off their 2011-12 season against the Oklahoma City Thunder a week from Wednesday before the first two weeks of the NBA season were canceled. Try not to jab a Steve Nash-styled cufflink into your forehead after being reminded of that fact.

EayIV.jpg
gYSBb.jpg

Originally Posted by Iamchris

I need to step up my grown man casual game. Urban outfitters, h & m...where else??

The most talked about brands in this thread are j.crew, lands end, polo, uniqlo and some others 

Originally Posted by Iamchris

I need to step up my grown man casual game. Urban outfitters, h & m...where else??

The most talked about brands in this thread are j.crew, lands end, polo, uniqlo and some others 

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

2li8ylw.jpg

I have those same exact ones in dark brown suede (theyre pretty dope).....they look fine with black pants, I think the lighter color ones would look even better just get a belt to match and you'll be straight 

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

2li8ylw.jpg

I have those same exact ones in dark brown suede (theyre pretty dope).....they look fine with black pants, I think the lighter color ones would look even better just get a belt to match and you'll be straight 

I have a Calvin Klein suit, the fit is kind of box/baggy. The material and pattern is very nice but I want to be able to wear it again and not look like I'm swimming in it. Question to my suit wearers, can I have this suit tailored, thinking of having the legs tapered and bring the suit jacket in and if so how do I let the tailor know what I am looking for? -Any help appreciated

I have a Calvin Klein suit, the fit is kind of box/baggy. The material and pattern is very nice but I want to be able to wear it again and not look like I'm swimming in it. Question to my suit wearers, can I have this suit tailored, thinking of having the legs tapered and bring the suit jacket in and if so how do I let the tailor know what I am looking for? -Any help appreciated

What's the rule when it comes to what color shoes you wear with your suit??

Are you supposed to match your shoes to your belt color? suit color? does it really matter?

thanks in advance...

What's the rule when it comes to what color shoes you wear with your suit??

Are you supposed to match your shoes to your belt color? suit color? does it really matter?

thanks in advance...

tm lewin shirts? or could i find better quality elsewhere for around the same price? was comparing their sizing chart to others(lands end and jcrew) and they dont seem that slim

tm lewin shirts? or could i find better quality elsewhere for around the same price? was comparing their sizing chart to others(lands end and jcrew) and they dont seem that slim

I need a new work jacket/coat. It's getting a bit colder and I can't rock a vneck sweater to work everyday
laugh.gif
I wear a dress shirt, slack, and tie but no blazer. anyone have any suggestions for a nice jacket that works in the workplace?

I need a new work jacket/coat. It's getting a bit colder and I can't rock a vneck sweater to work everyday
laugh.gif
I wear a dress shirt, slack, and tie but no blazer. anyone have any suggestions for a nice jacket that works in the workplace?

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif

Peacoats
Quilted down jackets

Trench Coats with inner lining

Leathers

Back
Top Bottom