Dressing better

laugh.gif

That fit is on point.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by aceofjays

What up? 

Here are some fits from the past few days.

6315278454_15128ce703_z.jpg

Don't mind the tie to lapel width ratio, I know it's off 
tongue.gif

info on the pants.

This looks pretty bad man.. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say thats blue not black. The worse part about this outfit is your pants..they don't go with that outfit.. too casual too light
Once again NT has some people giving the worst advice.  The jacket is navy which goes perfectly fine with light tan and the brown shoes.  And are you really trying to say the pants are to casual?  He is wearing a cardigan under a sport coat, it isn't meant to be a formal look.  Only thing I would have done differently is lose the tie, but it doesn't look bad with it at all.

StaXX wrote:

This looks pretty bad man.. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say thats blue not black. The worse part about this outfit is your pants..they don't go with that outfit.. too casual too light

Not sure if serious..

my man probably sat there in southpole pe pe le pew tee tombout that fit is off
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by proper english

info on the pants.

Once again NT has some people giving the worst advice.  The jacket is navy which goes perfectly fine with light tan and the brown shoes.  And are you really trying to say the pants are to casual?  He is wearing a cardigan under a sport coat, it isn't meant to be a formal look.  Only thing I would have done differently is lose the tie, but it doesn't look bad with it at all.

Man you dont know #$#! about $@*%%@@ clothing... wait till someone like Nii to chime in.. the jacket doesnt even fight right and those damn pants DO NOT go with that #$#!.. grey pants would have been better... and wearing a sports coat and a cardigan and a tie is non formal casual? He's trying to mesh both styles together it doesn't work fall back. j crew

Dudes in here be way too cavalier with their opinions lol. If you don't know what you're talking about why not just keep quiet? Homies fit is on point.

Man you dont know #$#! about $@*%%@@ clothing... wait till someone like Nii to chime in.. the jacket doesnt even fight right and those damn pants DO NOT go with that #$#!.. grey pants would have been better... and wearing a sports coat and a cardigan and a tie is non formal casual? He's trying to mesh both styles together it doesn't work fall back. j crew

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON RELAX

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON RELAX

StaXX wrote:

Not sure if serious..

That fit is on point
laugh.gif
. The Edmonds alone >* 

laugh.gif
 what on earth. 

StaXX wrote:

Not sure if serious..

That fit is on point
laugh.gif
. The Edmonds alone >* 

laugh.gif
 what on earth. 

@Jordan Novice The varsity was $360 shipped. They got a ton of orders for the varsities when they dropped so it was about a 6 week wait, but once it shipped it went from Seoul to Chicago in 3 days. The sizing is pretty straightforward with the chart they have and the measurement guides. The varsities do seem to be running a little tighter in the shoulder than the rest of their jackets.

This their unofficial site http://templeofjawnz.com/. Much more info can be found on the TOJ thread on styleforum.net.

@Jordan Novice The varsity was $360 shipped. They got a ton of orders for the varsities when they dropped so it was about a 6 week wait, but once it shipped it went from Seoul to Chicago in 3 days. The sizing is pretty straightforward with the chart they have and the measurement guides. The varsities do seem to be running a little tighter in the shoulder than the rest of their jackets.

This their unofficial site http://templeofjawnz.com/. Much more info can be found on the TOJ thread on styleforum.net.

roll.gif
And how do you know I don't know anything about clothing?  Maybe you should broaden your horizon and look further from the Niketalk Dressing Better thread to form your opinions cause you young sir don't know +@+# about clothing.  A navy sportcoat and khakis is perfectly fine, if not a classic look. I can agree the tie is to much but there is nothing wrong with that.  Have you ever heard of business casual? That is basically what his fit is. 

And
roll.gif
at you waiting for Nii to say what he thinks like he is the be all end all of opinions.  Might as well be crying for your mom to come in here to back you up.

As far as calling me J.Crew
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Last I checked I have never made any reference to the way I dress, which is pretty far from the "J Crew style"

roll.gif
And how do you know I don't know anything about clothing?  Maybe you should broaden your horizon and look further from the Niketalk Dressing Better thread to form your opinions cause you young sir don't know +@+# about clothing.  A navy sportcoat and khakis is perfectly fine, if not a classic look. I can agree the tie is to much but there is nothing wrong with that.  Have you ever heard of business casual? That is basically what his fit is. 

And
roll.gif
at you waiting for Nii to say what he thinks like he is the be all end all of opinions.  Might as well be crying for your mom to come in here to back you up.

As far as calling me J.Crew
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Last I checked I have never made any reference to the way I dress, which is pretty far from the "J Crew style"

newest pickup from Nordstrom Rack 

super geeked to get a military leather for 173$ from $695
30t6p3b.gif

zt9fr4.jpg

been on the hunt for a longggg time

ideas on shoes to where with?

30t6p3b.gif

zt9fr4.jpg

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

30t6p3b.gif

zt9fr4.jpg

pimp.gif
, spot never fails

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

30t6p3b.gif

zt9fr4.jpg

pimp.gif
, spot never fails

Thinking about getting these LEC Boots....seem like a poor college guys version of the Alden Indy's, I'd probably wanna go with black tho 
laugh.gif

2ibdd1d.jpg
anyone know anything about these? Seem to have good reviews on their site

Back
Top Bottom