Dressing better

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

How is the quality of Polo/Ralph Lauren cargo pants?

Any personal experience or reviews that anyone has?

I'm thinking about buying a pair.~
Quality is really good. all together i have about 10 pair of Polo cargo. I would recommend the Herringbone Cargo Pants, by far they look and fit the best. I really  enjoy the drawstring bottom and the cargo pocket are not too bulky so they give off a nice slim fit. The Herringbone Cargo's alone I currently have 6 different colors
pimp.gif

Sup bros, heads up...Jcrew 25% off on purchase over 150$ through the holidays I believe....scoop these beauties up, leather is sooo smooth

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
I like that tie a lot.  
smokin.gif
  I need to start buying ones with subtle designs / patterns.  All the ones I have are one color or have plain stripes.
When I watched it, it made me want to grow my hair out again.

As much as I try to stay away from H&M they always come through with a handful of gems each season.  Needed a black leather jacket, but, I seldom find it necessary to spend a lot on black clothes.  It's pleather but who cares, $60, doesn't shine & great fit.

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

Couple of pick ups from this past week

Cole Haan 50% off plus 20% off during Midnight Madness

$32

$8 each

DSW (MSRP $200, on sale for $129, plus 70% off and $10 off, paid $28)...supposedly Made in Italy

I'm lovin' J. Crew...I'm lovin' J. Crew.

(Friday)

6412627137_f14a2a0e9e_z.jpg

Fit pic of the boots. I actually wore 'em yesterday.

(Saturday)

6412629067_20bd2a2def_z.jpg

They're from Topman (Grasshopper Casual Boots) only $85 shipped.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

$32

DSW (MSRP $200, on sale for $129, plus 70% off and $10 off, paid $28)...supposedly Made in Italy
NICE prices on both of those shoes.  Mike Konos is a decent brand of shoes, kinda low end Made in Italy stuff, but still respectable.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

$32

NICE prices on both of those shoes.  Mike Konos is a decent brand of shoes, kinda low end Made in Italy stuff, but still respectable.
thanks man! at the end of the day the construction on the Mike Konos shoes is great. I was actually going to order a pair of Aston Grey's from DSW for about $70, but ended up getting the Konos at the Cole Haan's at the outlet for less than both combined.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by RFX45

Pants are fine. It's not exactly high waters but if he can pull it off and look good then I say go with it.
A new H&M collab, which I'd actually be mad at since I'd be missing out.

700x332px-LL-3d10a694_Picture-5-657x311.png
          Thom Browne??.... Last I heard H&M was pursuing Tom Ford for their next collabo... who ever came up with this idea doing these types 
           of collaborations is a genius lol...
smokin.gif

who remembers the karl lager field X h&m collar like 4 or 5 years ago. that was the best one imo

Originally Posted by aceofjays

(Friday)

6412627137_f14a2a0e9e_z.jpg

(Saturday)

6412629067_20bd2a2def_z.jpg

Thanks fam, because of Black Friday weekend with free shipping on their site and I googled a student discount # I copped for $63 shipped  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by aceofjays

(Friday)

(Saturday)

Thanks fam, because of Black Friday weekend with free shipping on their site and I googled a student discount # 
I copped for $63 shipped  
pimp.gif

tumblr_lu9wk8wpn11r0ojhto1_250.gif

I ain't even mad tho 
pimp.gif

anyone know where i can find some nice red suede drivers/loafers..? not gucci or LV, around the $200 range..
or anyone know where i can find some tods for sale

$32

$8 each

^ what's the name of these and are they brown or burgundy? 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

$32

$8 each

^ what's the name of these and are they brown or burgundy? 

the shoes are brown, I actually sized down to a 10 from my usual dress shoe size, 11. The box says CT Buck T. Moro. I haven't seen it on their website but the DSW in Wayne, NJ had a few pairs. Let me know, I'll probably head that way on Friday. I know they had a size 9 and a 12 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom