Dressing better

Originally Posted by wj4

Stop buying clothes, dude.
laugh.gif

I thought I was done, but I'm now in a market for a suit for wedding.
roll.gif

I can't help it. I still have another pair of shoes and 2 pairs of pants coming in next week.
Yes, I know I have a problem.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Check out Brooks Brothers and their semi-annual sale.
Their Fitzgerald collection is $499 at the moment.
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat..._Id=1210034&Parent_Id=418&default_color=Black#
212K_BLACK

Originally Posted by omgitswes

care to elaborate on the difference between oxfords and just a regular button down

Oxford is the cloth used to make the shirt. It is also a heavier cloth most of the time.
It is also usually more casual, more rugged and used to make button-downs.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally made this post in another thread, but I thought some here could benefit from the 50% off sale...

http://gourmetinyourface.com/ Enter promo code GRMT50 at checkout for 50% off...

I know this brand got a lot of hate when they first came out, but this is DEF my favorite brand right now.

Got two pairs of these chukkas in black cus they are
pimp.gif

Got both of these too...

How much do these usually go for.. Would you pick these over say Claes or Chuck Parcel's

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

How much do these usually go for.. Would you pick these over say Claes or Chuck Parcel's
The Chukkas were retailing for $240, but I caught them on sale. Unfortunately BEFORE the 50% off sale, so I didn't get them for $120, but notfar off...

The second and third pair retail for around $100 and $120 respectively. I'd jump on that sale before it's over if you're interested. BTW thequality of their shoes is excellent.

Claes? I personally don't like Claes. I've owned two pairs and they just feel stiff/uncomfortable on my feet. The quality is good, but I'm just nota fan.

Jack Purcells? I own a pair and would buy more.

I definitely prefer this brand over the ones you asked about.

My giddyup for my aunt and uncle's 50th annivesary dinner earlier. Simple black 3 button suit by CK, Italian cut which i'm a sucker for . Shirt byEnglish Laundry, and to add a little pop, a floral patterned skinny tie by Ben Sherman.

The shoes are Allen Edmonds.

Good combo, love the tie.
A purple pocket square would have enhanced the look but that is a solid combo.

I agree or at least a white linen pocket square with maybe a purple trim.

That's a pretty good job of dressing on a budget. it's a fused suit that will not hold up over time and a half decent tie with a nice print but youspent good money on good shoes. that's the one place you can't go cheap. gj. I'd work on that tie knot a little though.

^^Fam trust me you are not doing it like you think you are

You copped the ugliest colorway of the Yeezys so far and that sole LV belt which is probably your only LV item.

This is a thread about dressing better not copping the newest gear that the media says is hot.

Do everyone a favor and just **** because clearly you must be some underage teen hypebeast who thinks he's better than everybody else just because he has aLV belt

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^
Nope, the only jeans I wear are 514's.
It is the only pair of jeans that fit me perfectly.
I actually just bought 3 more pairs.
laugh.gif
Where did you cop the Levis' from? They don't have those colors at Macy's. I know the khaki colored ones is at Urban Outfitters.

All are from Urbanoutfitters.com. The grey one (far left jeans) are actually on sale for $34 right now.
The one on the rights color is actually black, not blue.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

^^^
Nope, the only jeans I wear are 514's.
It is the only pair of jeans that fit me perfectly.
I actually just bought 3 more pairs.
laugh.gif
Where did you cop the Levis' from? They don't have those colors at Macy's. I know the khaki colored ones is at Urban Outfitters.
try the levi's outlet near you fam. they got plenty of styles up there.

I like this look. Real clean
61609Twins336Web.jpg

Originally Posted by Genius44

RFX45- Is it just me or don't levi's stretch a lot at the waist band after a couple wears?

Mine does, thats why I went 1 size smaller this time. I was going to go 2 sizes down but it is unbearable how tight it is.
By going one size down, it is tight but after a couple of wearing, it should fit me better than the others I have.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

^^Fam trust me you are not doing it like you think you are

You copped the ugliest colorway of the Yeezys so far and that sole LV belt which is probably your only LV item.

This is a thread about dressing better not copping the newest gear that the media says is hot.

Do everyone a favor and just **** because clearly you must be some underage teen hypebeast who thinks he's better than everybody else just because he has a LV belt
daaaamn thats true

Originally Posted by Genius44

RFX45- Is it just me or don't levi's stretch a lot at the waist band after a couple wears?

Mine does, thats why I went 1 size smaller this time. I was going to go 2 sizes down but it is unbearable how tight it is.
By going one size down, it is tight but after a couple of wearing, it should fit me better than the others I have.
thats definitely true i should sized down one on my khaki 511s instead i settled for going a size up bc they didnt have my size
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Casual shoes/sneakers? Besides boat shoes.
i say vans(authentics/eras) chucks parcells would do you good. if you look on urbanoutfitters.com they have a good selection

Back
Top Bottom