Dressing better

LEVIS experts:

I'm about to buy some 527 which I understand is a low boot cut.

through the thighs, it should be similar as 501 but with a boot opening right?

Ty, I think it might be the tiny buttons that throw it off for you.
Peacoats usually has those huge naval/sailor styled buttons.

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by The Legend Six 4

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i think lebron might be one of the more style endowed in the NBA, in terms of the way he coordinates and how his clothes fit...

lebron-james.jpg
Where could I find a similar coat to this?
Lebron like some other NBA Stars have stylists who choose clothing for them
If I had LeBron's money, I'd look 100 times better than him.

But seriously, LeBron's got style, stylist or not.
Heres Bron style

lebron-griffey.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
thats ghetto chic right there...2011 joints

holding up the camo capris with the inventeur belt
pimp.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by jcbacall

winter-peacoats-navy-sailors-fleet-week-02.jpg

this peacoat is amazing.
it's by GANT.
anyone know where i can find it online?? or atleast something similar to it
I would like to know as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

this peacoat is amazing.
it's by GANT.
nerd.gif
Gant doesn't sell online except through Barney's website and they don't carry that coat. If you live in NYC you could go to the Gantstore on 5th Ave.

Edit: It seems the UK shop is there but I don't know if they ship to the US.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

The Legend Six 4 wrote:

SpringfieldXD wrote:

i think lebron might be one of the more style endowed in the NBA, in terms of the way he coordinates and how his clothes fit...

lebron-james.jpg
Where could I find a similar coat to this?

If you live in Atlanta, check out the polo store in Lenox ... they carry a similar one that can be worn both:

Buttoned:

and un-buttoned:

LOL i see you fam, waitin on that SEPTA. they pissin me off with that strike bs u dig? im a temple student and moving around is more of a pain...

Neiman Marcus in my area carries Gant, so that is another option to those looking to check out their stuff.

Just saw these black Alden Indy's and damn I am in love once again.

Does anyone else's Desert Boots hurt the back of their foot?
It scrubbing the back of my foot like crazy, but they aren't to small.
Any advice?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Matt53

this peacoat is amazing.
it's by GANT.
nerd.gif
Gant doesn't sell online except through Barney's website and they don't carry that coat. If you live in NYC you could go to the Gant store on 5th Ave.

Edit: It seems the UK shop is there but I don't know if they ship to the US.

thanks, i'll check it out

Originally Posted by RFX45

Neiman Marcus in my area carries Gant, so that is another option to those looking to check out their stuff.

Just saw these black Alden Indy's and damn I am in love once again.

Wow those look dope..

Where did u cop em at and for how much

Oh no, those aren't mine (yet).
I just saw pics and I was told it was purchased from the Alden store in NY at Madison Ave.
I'm currently trying to locate a pair for myself.

I've got a first date tomorrow and I was wondering what you guys think I should put together? I've got a pair of dark grey clarks and some blackH&M jeans, not sure what color dress shirt I should wear. Any advice will help thanks peeps.

Oh no, those aren't mine (yet).
I just saw pics and I was told it was purchased from the Alden store in NY at Madison Ave.
I'm currently trying to locate a pair for myself.

Do you think i can find something similar to these online?? And when do those new Sperry's come out

TmAk15, go with a white sport shirt. You really can't go wrong with what colored shirt to wear with black jeans and grey DB's, unless you wear somepink and orange polka dot shirt.

KIDFLY surprisingly, as popular as the Indy's has been, there hasn't been much knock offs that could be purchased at a cheaper price.

Any suggestions for nice fitting polos? Prefer something thinner than the usual Lacoste/Polo, but thicker than the tiny American Apparel polos.

Don't some macy's carry Gant as well. I remember back in the day I bought a fee Gant shirts from macy's.

Fred Perry? I've been off polos for a while but Fred Perry seems to be well made and fits well.
The only polo I wear now are made by Marc Jacobs, fits well, not too long like RL and not baggy/wide like Lacoste.
Ben Sherman also makes some nice polos, not much solid colors for selection though.

Fred Perry? I've been off polos for a while but Fred Perry seems to be well made and fits well.
The only polo I wear now are made by Marc Jacobs, fits well, not too long like RL and not baggy/wide like Lacoste.
Ben Sherman also makes some nice polos, not much solid colors for selection though.

How do the MJ polo's fit? Are the regular or on the slim side?

Back
Top Bottom