Dressing better

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by RFX45

I want those Tokis too, at least two pairs but I need to try them on first. I might just drive over the hills to Niketown tomorrow and check it out in person.

Really? Okay good. Do me a favor and let me know how the fit is in comparison to... well anything else Nike really. I can figure it out from there. 

I'll try but I can't promise anything. If you need Nikes general sizing, I usually wear a 9.5-10 in Nike and Jordans, what shoes do you usually wear that I might be able to compare them to?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Spring time is here!!!
Very nice fit, what boat shoes?  I forgot the brand

Lanvin

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the_hundreds_johnson_low_black_ex_2.jpg

anybody know any shoes that can replicate the hundreds johnsons, I finnaly beat mine to death and was very satisfied but sold out

Check out Supergas. Also, browse around UrbanOutfitters.com. I think I saw a similar looking sneakers there but can't quite recall the brand.

I want those Tokis too, at least two pairs but I need to try them on first. I might just drive over the hills to Niketown tomorrow and check it out in person.

Really? Okay good. Do me a favor and let me know how the fit is in comparison to... well anything else Nike really. I can figure it out from there. 

I'll try but I can't promise anything. If you need Nikes general sizing, I usually wear a 9.5-10 in Nike and Jordans, what shoes do you usually wear that I might be able to compare them to?

Any pair of Jordans, Dunks, Blazers, Forces, anything really. Thanks if you can. Thanks if you can't too actually. I have to see if any stores around me are carrying them so I can try them on too. I'm honestly thinking of ordering one pair in a 12 and one pair in a 13 just to get at least one right 
laugh.gif

the Sliqs lookin good. gonna have to check them out next weekend as well...this H&M bill keeps growing
laugh.gif

they have the toki's at urban now...if that's closer for ya to check sizing out.

Any pair of Jordans, Dunks, Blazers, Forces, anything really. Thanks if you can. Thanks if you can't too actually. I have to see if any stores around me are carrying them so I can try them on too. I'm honestly thinking of ordering one pair in a 12 and one pair in a 13 just to get at least one right 
laugh.gif

The only store I've seen the Tokis on is Niketown so I would suggest going there if you have one near you. If I were to guess though, I would say it would fit similar to Blazers just by looking at it.

And yeah, UO has the Tokis but their $10 more expensive.
grin.gif
 I was going to get it from them since they usually have a coupon floating around but it pretty much evens out with their price increase.

laugh.gif

The only store I've seen the Tokis on is Niketown so I would suggest going there if you have one near you. If I were to guess though, I would say it would fit similar to Blazers just by looking at it.

And yeah, UO has the Tokis but their $10 more expensive.
grin.gif
 I was going to get it from them since they usually have a coupon floating around but it pretty much evens out with their price increase.

I just pulled the trigger on the 13. I'll have them by Wednesday. I only bought the gray ones for now until I figure out the sizing.

anybody know any shoes that can replicate the hundreds johnsons, I finnaly beat mine to death and was very satisfied but sold out

Check out Supergas. Also, browse around UrbanOutfitters.com. I think I saw a similar looking sneakers there but can't quite recall the brand.

uhhhhh vans?

Originally Posted by Finessence

How do toggle coats fit? Im 5'11" 150 and I usually rock a Medium or L in shirts. I dont want it to be overly big so, should I go medium or L? Thanks!

This is the coat I have in mind:

17263583_001_b
Get the medium.  I'm same height but 20 pounds heavier than you and the L fits me perfect

Originally Posted by beezylocks

uhhhhh vans?

Vans are kind of clunky. The one in the pic looks more low profile and less bulky.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

uhhhhh vans?

Vans are kind of clunky. The one in the pic looks more low profile and less bulky.

blk/white janowski?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

some of you guys probably will call me crazy, but i love the fit of this suit:

this isn't the fit i'd wear to work, but for a night out or a special occasion, i love it.

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/sellinstuff4231988/?action=view&current=1-2.png
While it looks good in pictures, having a suit that fitted limits your mobility greatly.
laugh.gif
yea, i'd prolly give a little extra room for myself in the sleeves...don't wanna rip the dang jacket!

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

some of you guys probably will call me crazy, but i love the fit of this suit:

this isn't the fit i'd wear to work, but for a night out or a special occasion, i love it.

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/sellinstuff4231988/?action=view&current=1-2.png
While it looks good in pictures, having a suit that fitted limits your mobility greatly.

everything about this dude is too ridiculous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how his hari weigh more than his whole body

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

this stuff is all too complicated for me I'll just continue shopping at GAP

You are over thinking. A lot of the stuff can purchased at the GAP.

I have to ask this... why do some people on here refer to shirts, tees, jackets, pants, etc as "pieces"? It always looks weird to me when I see that. It almost feels like people are trying too hard sometimes.

That being said, those Toki's are both crazy and I need more info on those Sperry boat shoes (where and how much?).

Thanks.
I think saying "pieces" is just an alternative to saying articles of clothing.  Nothing too complicated.  I see the word used way more in the polo thread than in here.  Those fools are so obsessed with that brand.  They don't say they bought a shirt or sweater, they say they added a few pieces to their collection.  It makes the item sound like it has more value.

MoMoney848 wrote:

I have to ask this... why do some people on here refer to shirts, tees, jackets, pants, etc as "pieces"? It always looks weird to me when I see that. It almost feels like people are trying too hard sometimes.

That being said, those Toki's are both crazy and I need more info on those Sperry boat shoes (where and how much?).

Thanks.

what else would they be called though?  like say, you went to the store and bought 3 sweaters, 1 t-shirt, and 2 pair of pants...you could say all that or just say picked up 6 new pieces and show pics.  it's easier.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

this stuff is all too complicated for me I'll just continue shopping at GAP

You are over thinking. A lot of the stuff can purchased at the GAP.
QFT

it ain't hard at all just find what you like and wear it with confidence there's not much more to it. 

Check your local Macy's they may have these for around $50.. I think they're already half off at $65 and you get an extra 25% with the men's private sale coupon. But on the 30th they'll be an extra 50% off $65.

Johnston & Murphy Men's Runnell Chukka Boot

350__1_shoes_iaec1181808.jpg

Man, I received that Macys Mens Sale envelope in the mail and it was empty.
I was hoping to use it on some Levis because that coupon usually doesn't exclude Levis.

Back
Top Bottom