Dressing better

Yo, does anybody here know where I can cop one of those MLB style jackets? I found the official ones, but I ain't feeling the price tag on them. Any help is greatly appreciated.
51-29406-F.jpg

Quick question from a noob.. How are Joseph Abboud boots? They were identical style to the Clarks DB's and were around $50-60 at Marshalls.. Should i just spend the extra $30-40 for a pair of Clarks DB's ?

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I recommend these Incotex/Mabitex pants, probably best fitting pants I've found so far for $30-35.
I picked up the seersucker, but they got chinos in every color, linen pants & I hear wool in the fall/winter season.
hemjob next week
IMG_7199.jpg

IMG_7200.jpg

IMG_7201.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg
IMG_7219.jpg
IMG_7217.jpg

massive compliments last night with this combo
IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

they dont have an online store do they?

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Quick question from a noob.. How are Joseph Abboud boots? They were identical style to the Clarks DB's and were around $50-60 at Marshalls.. Should i just spend the extra $30-40 for a pair of Clarks DB's ?

Thanks guys
i saw the same ones...they seem a little different to me...the JA seem a little more sleek to me, like you could only rock them tied...idk if that makes sense...but DB's seem more like you could rock them with loose laces or tight.

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I recommend these Incotex/Mabitex pants, probably best fitting pants I've found so far for $30-35.
I picked up the seersucker, but they got chinos in every color, linen pants & I hear wool in the fall/winter season.
hemjob next week
IMG_7199.jpg
they dont have an online store do they?
Pants sold at Daffy's, unfortunately just NY/NJ stores, they're a discounter that focuses on obscure Italian brands.
They've been around for a while but I just recently started venturing in, many great polos/jackets with sleek designs.
Shoes are sperrys.

Ive been wearing seersucker shorts/pants since since about 2002......Ive always liked wearing them because A) theyre comfortable and B)most people in my age group dont, so its a different look.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

hey everyone, been following this thread closely for a minute now. just wondering how clarks desert boots run in size? im usually a 11.5/12 in most nikes. also i was thinking about getting the beeswax version since it seems it would have the most versatile use for me, any other colors i should take into consideration? thanks for any and all help. peace.
size down...get a 10.5...at least that's the advice i've gotten, i don't own a pair myself YET.

maybe someone else will no better about deciding between 10.5 and 11...
I own a pair of D. Clarks. Purchase a half size down and yes, beeswax version is the way to go. I have the same version.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Ive been wearing seersucker shorts/pants since since about 2002......Ive always liked wearing them because A) theyre comfortable and B)most people in my age group dont, so its a different look.

i like the seersucker look a lot..especially with some Purcells or Sperrys

anyone have any info on where to cop online?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Thanks guys
i saw the same ones...they seem a little different to me...the JA seem a little more sleek to me, like you could only rock them tied...idk if that makes sense...but DB's seem more like you could rock them with loose laces or tight.
Thanks for the reply. All in all, is JA looked down upon based on quality and brand recognition? Basically, I dont want to be wearing a pair of LA Gears when I can own a pair of Nikes if that makes sense

The toe looks really pointy, unless it's just the angle of the photo. Might look like cowboy boots under jeans.

1. Wear linen suit
2. Have 7 meetings across town
3. Get it as rumpled as possible
4. Post on the interwebz

Back
Top Bottom