Dressing better

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, I bought those Purcell's from Gilt as well

They are dope as hell
pimp.gif

Shout to TheGrimm

laugh.gif
tired.gif

I wore those JPs from GILT twice last week.. Definitely a nice shoe and the ankle support for walking around campus all day..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nii, have you considered entering in Esquires contest of Best Dressed Real Man Contest?
I think you have a good chance of wining because of how consistent you are with your clothes.
And when it comes to voting, I think NT and SF might be able to bring you to the finals round.

I think you can still register, not sure though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nii, have you considered entering in Esquires contest of Best Dressed Real Man Contest?
I think you have a good chance of wining because of how consistent you are with your clothes.
And when it comes to voting, I think NT and SF might be able to bring you to the finals round.

LOL .. I dont know if its for me RFX. Quite a few guys at SF have entered ... most of whom i dont think dress that well (but thats another convo for another day
ohwell.gif
).

I just feel like its "trying too hard"/feigning for fame to enter into that contest. But its probably no different from me posting pics of my clothes on SF and NT ... so i dont know. Its not something i've ever considered doing ... although i do believe i have a good chance of winning it if my app doesnt get lost in the maze of terrible fits (sheesh - where is my modesty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

The KC clothes wont do much for my wardrobe, but the IWC watch would SIGNIFICANTLY up my non-existent watch rotation.

Honestly you are the first person to plant the seed in my head ... now you got my mind racing  

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

On the way to class after work.

Old Navy
Jcrew
Gap
Levis 511
Sperry ($14 deal!)
WOW those are 511? how skinny are your legs?  NO #!@+

Nii, i like your more simple type fits like the one pictured above. good stuff.

& i think you would def make it to the finals round if you entered. but i know why you don't want to. maybe an NT'er will enter you w/out you knowing O_O

jk

Originally Posted by gil23

On the way to class after work.

Old Navy
Jcrew
Gap
Levis 511
Sperry ($14 deal!)

<>
WOW those are 511? how skinny are your legs?  NO #!@+

My legs aren't skinny at all actually-- in fact, I'd consider them larger compared to most people my size. Like I mentioned earlier-- I get my pants hemmed and I believe that cuts off a large portion of the taper near the bottom of the pants. Also, not all 511's fit the same-- I have a pair of white denim 511'a that are much tighter on me, yet the are the same size as these dark denim joints. Scroll back a few pages to see the difference. I also have a pair of khaki colored 511 trousers that fit much tighter than a pair of Navy blue 511 trousers I own.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

LOL .. I dont know if its for me RFX. Quite a few guys at SF have entered ... most of whom i dont think dress that well (but thats another convo for another day
ohwell.gif
).

I just feel like its "trying too hard"/feigning for fame to enter into that contest. But its probably no different from me posting pics of my clothes on SF and NT ... so i dont know. Its not something i've ever considered doing ... although i do believe i have a good chance of winning it if my app doesnt get lost in the maze of terrible fits (sheesh - where is my modesty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

The KC clothes wont do much for my wardrobe, but the IWC watch would SIGNIFICANTLY up my non-existent watch rotation.

Honestly you are the first person to plant the seed in my head ... now you got my mind racing  

Yeah the KC is a real turn off but the IWC is a great prize. The watch itself is worth taking a shot of entering and I would definitely consider it if I were on your shoes. I could see where you are coming from with "trying too hard" and just trying to get attention but I don't really think that's you anyways. Plus it's not like the other SFers who probably enters every year, see now thats trying too hard.
 Give it a shot and if you win you can just donate the KC wardrobe to someone here on NT or something. 
laugh.gif

And as motivation, take a look at the IWC they gave the winner last year:

IWCPortuguese_front6.jpg

iwc_portuguese_01.jpg

need some suggestion

Just bought a pair of dark red khaki (9 bucks at Club Monaco) but i dont know what to wear with it

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Does Banana Republic still have that 40% coupon on Wednesdays? If so, could someone hook it up with a coupon.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Might be too late for this week, but go buy something, get the coupons, then return what you bought. 
And the IWC watches are 
pimp.gif
, but I wish they had another name/logo. Reminds me of some sort of business corporation or something, not a watch maker. 

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by MuslimShady
c'mon son, major letdown

anyone needs an inexpensive watch, $40 at Nordstrom Rack orig. $95
4512045077_98fdb46e26.jpg

4512045149_9bacd2eab6.jpg
Model # ?

EDIT: NVM, I found it. Nice inexpensive watch but 44mm is too big for wrist
frown.gif

Info?
Nice watch. It's a rip off of the current Tag Heuer Carrera, but its like $3000 less. 
How did you get it for $40?? I found the watch online, but not for $45.

Its the outlet Nordstrom.

i NEED these or something similar for that price, any chance anybody has access to one of the outlets? i have $ ready via paypal for it shipped, thanks
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Saw these on Jcrew.com

Fell in love.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That price tag though.
embarassed.gif

erez

$275.

Quoddy (I think)? I own a pair of their ring boots-- construction and materials used are pretty damn good. Spending that kind of money on winter boots is one thing, but I don't think I could bring myself to spend that much on a pair of chukkas-- too many similar variations at lower price ranges. Of course if I had the money I wouldn't think twice. 
pimp.gif
 none the less. 

Also, I'm in search for a pair of brogue boots or wingtip boots-- I've checked out Paul Smith Corsos as well as Grensons and Trickers. I know I'm pushing my luck, but are there any brands that might run me under $250? If not-- might just have to shell out $350+ for a pair. RFX-- I know you own the PS Corsos, how much was retail on those. I've seen them for sale on a few UK sites and have almost purchased them, but they seem to be priced well over retail (though I could be wrong). 

Went simple tonight...
unrolled...rolled
2m295vt.jpg

Damn, I need to get a tan belt.

I was gonna say the boots were a little bit too bright compared to the rest of the outfit...

but you do have darker boots though....

Yeah, they are Quoddy.

I really like em alot, I have a friend who's cousin works there. Any kind of discount would help with these bad boys.
indifferent.gif

Went simple tonight...
unrolled...rolled
2m295vt.jpg

Damn, I need to get a tan belt.

I don't see what purpose the tie serves. The outfit would be 100x cleaner without that silly piece of cloth hanging off your neck.

Back
Top Bottom