Dressing better

If it includes dining and during night time, I would definitely wear pants.
If not slacks, at least chinos.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Haven't posted in a while. From GQ.

17sunglasses.jpg

Urban Outfitters
$10

copped these today

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Going on a boat ride next weekend. On a $150-200 budget, this is what I'm planning on:

costumshirt.jpg

skullshorts.jpg

sperry.jpg

I'm undecided on getting a belt, but if I can I will.
Was thinking of doing Clarks as well, wallabees tho.

Any suggestions, yay, or nays? Trying to dress better while retaining my aura.
nerd.gif

Hi Tim.
Nay on the shorts

Go with chino's

If you're going to wear those shorts I would wear it with a plain white t-shirt and some clean white sneakers. If there's going to be dancing I would wear long pants, at least jeans, or slacks or chinos as RFX suggested. You couple possibly pull off the shirt and shoes together with dark jeans but I would get the wallabees you mentioned.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cleaned up today to go to an informal interview, i pretty much had the job already, just had to sit and discuss pay and hours....so i didnt want to go suited up...felt good to clean up for once.

4712582520_136926604f_b.jpg

***excuse the wrinkle shirt, been in the car all morning and for somereason this shirt wrinkles very easily, is there something i can use to avoid wrinkles?
grin.gif
...like a spray...

TYPE OF PANTS ARE THOSE??

^Looks very similar to the express producer pants I have

Also steezy, try using starch on your shirts while ironing. I noticed it helps ALOT to keep my shirts almost wrinkle free during my train ride into work.

thinking about getting some Old navy shortsleeved button downed

yay or nay

what type of casual shoes should i get if i already have some sperry topsiders

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cleaned up today to go to an informal interview, i pretty much had the job already, just had to sit and discuss pay and hours....so i didnt want to go suited up...felt good to clean up for once.

4712582520_136926604f_b.jpg

***excuse the wrinkle shirt, been in the car all morning and for somereason this shirt wrinkles very easily, is there something i can use to avoid wrinkles?
grin.gif
...like a spray...

TYPE OF PANTS ARE THOSE??

those are EXPRESS Producers bro, the shirt is also EXPRESS just in case you wanna know, Ive been a big fan of their shirts and pants for years, not so much everything else....seems like good brands get proggressively worst wit time...Urbanseed- thanx alot man, im sure plenty of NTers have gorgeous ladies by their side, i just really like to show mines off...lol

Originally Posted by quik1987

Haven't posted in a while. From GQ.

02boat-shoes-h-m-409.jpg

Land's End
$9.50 each

22armani-exchange-tshirts.jpg
Hmm, im liking the pricing of those boat shoes.

How are AMX v necks? a bit pricey though. oh well.

ksteezy: nice fit man.

INDEED....shes very beautiful Nacho.
pimp.gif

Last 2 fits posted are NICE.

I wish I could wear something other then plain black or white dress shirts at work, you can always find elegant ones but I also cant wear anything with stripes.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

what should i wear to a babies baptism / meeting my girls fam including parents.

chruch then a little shindig

I would ask your girl (assuming she's been to this church before). At some churches people wear suits, at others they wear t shirts and jeans. I'd try and get a feel for the level of dress and go from there.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

INDEED....shes very beautiful Nacho.
pimp.gif
Last 2 fits posted are NICE.

I wish I could wear something other then plain black or white dress shirts at work, you can always find elegant ones but I also cant wear anything with stripes.

I wish i could dress up more often myself, unfortunately my daily work attire is a green scrub top with some blue scrub bottoms, i break the nurses necks everywhere with my Nike IDs though...lol
My kicks have a fan club at both my jobs...lol
roll.gif

I wish i could dress up more often myself, unfortunately my daily work attire is a green scrub top with some blue scrub bottoms, i break the nurses necks everywhere with my Nike IDs though...lol
My kicks have a fan club at both my jobs...lol
roll.gif

Im not complaining now that you mention it lol

My friend that works at sears told me if you buy $50 in mens clothes you get a $50 mail in rebate so all you pay is taxes, gotta check that out.

On slickdeals I thought I read buy $100 get $50 rebate...it can be in store and online for either offer, ends today.

and now im reading this on slick deals...
 If you spend $50 in the mens department, send in your receipts. receive another $50 GC to spend in the mens department by mail.

^
I actually wore those yesterday.  I'm starting to like them better than my camel colored ones.

Ksteezy - those shoes gotta go.

Sorry, but i think you need to invest in a pair of leather soled oxfords. You can easily get a pair for under 150 bucks from Allen Edmonds, Ferragamo, Magnanni etc

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Ksteezy - those shoes gotta go.

Sorry, but i think you need to invest in a pair of leather soled oxfords. You can easily get a pair for under 150 bucks from Allen Edmonds, Ferragamo, Magnanni etc

What are some sites/places to keep an eye on for shoes?  Only other site I know of is endless and haven't been able to find anything under $150 from A.E.  I would love to invest in a pair of A.E and keep telling myself next paycheck I will, than something else comes up and can't drop $250+ on a pair.

Back
Top Bottom