Dressing better

nice suit persia
a little cuff showing would be nice but that was said

i always go sockless when i wear loafers but i dont rock the super high water look

you guys think white button..... grey 511's .....black skinny tie...and these(but in all black leather)
UO-Grey-Leather-Chukka_C3FDFAD2.jpg
  would be legit for Vegas nightclub?...You guys think the bouncers would give me probs for the shoes?

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Mi graduation:
2l9mzci.jpg

Graduation Party (The shoes where Zara mocassins/drivers in brown suede):
11twnyf.jpg

What do you think?
turrible, and were ya shoulders in the second pic?

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

you guys think white button..... grey 511's .....black skinny tie...and these(but in all black leather)
  would be legit for Vegas nightclub?...You guys think the bouncers would give me probs for the shoes?

I was actually looking at the black pair on UO the other day. I was thinking of wearing them in the same manner.

Anyone have an Urban Outfitter code?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I was actually looking at the black pair on UO the other day. I was thinking of wearing them in the same manner.

Anyone have an Urban Outfitter code?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Do you guys know if Vegas Clubs allows boat shoes(sperrys)or clarks desert boots to be worn in the club?....Don't want to look lame like everyone else in oversized dress shirts and typical dress shoes

for some reason RFX45's outfits look horrible to me. i don't know what it is but everything he post get the "meh" response from me. no flame just my opinion.
but continue to contribute .

I live in Vegas, boat shoe and the ones from UO are are cool, just no chucks and boot, IE no red wings  

Damn, I guess I should keep my questions to one line. I asked something almost similar about Vegas a few pages back with no response. Oh well....

Basically, what's the" fashion scene" like in Vegas? I shouldn't stick out like a sore thumb if I'm wearing suits and/or blazer w/ jeans everyday I'm there?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Basically, what's the" fashion scene" like in Vegas? I shouldn't stick out like a sore thumb if I'm wearing suits and/or blazer w/ jeans everyday I'm there?
youll stick out somewhat. people will probably think youre in a business trip most likely. as long as you dont od youre good.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

It really depends on what clubs you are going to try to attend. Some places have stricter dress codes (slacks, suits, etc.), but the majority of clubs allow jeans.

I like to dress up when I go to Vegas but its not like everyone there is suited up, you can get away with jeans as long as you present yourself well.

Originally Posted by mallen702

I live in Vegas, boat shoe and the ones from UO are are cool, just no chucks and boot, IE no red wings  
thanks man I called several clubs and none of the club people (women) that answered new what a boat shoe was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mallen702

thanks man I called several clubs and none of the club people (women) that answered new what a boat shoe was
laugh.gif

i had the same problem when i asked them about boat shoes..smh.. but chucks would do fine if you wear those..

SuperSaiyan415 & Super Producer J - U right well.. stickn' out with a suit or blazer w/jeans
 PS its too hot now, to wear a blazer, but sticking out from a pack of just legal 21 yrs old and is a good thing

DJprestige21 - U are also right but if you gonna hit multiple clubs you need to cover all angles

Basically nice fitted jeans, a nice button up, and neatness is a PLUS

check out sites like Spyonvegas.com and Napkinnights.com in the gallery section and you'll see the do's and don't

WINTER COATS?

I know it's very early but I'm leaving for school in about a month and it is going to be cold as hell upstate. My aunt is giving me a hard time saying don't try to look good in a peacoat when you have to be warm. Any suggestions, ideas? I'm guessing winter lines aren't even out yet.

good looks everyone. My guys are planning for Halloween......................of 2011 (yea, planning way in advance). I kind of like the idea of separating myself from the crowd, but I'll keep the suits fun, instead of business. I'm looking at ideas like these...

b6a26a11d80a474a072ad99e18b8c31ef6e75006_r.jpg

Dude on left
e6f16a10047c05a5979835b6fb897936b2add0e1_r.jpg

41d16f170a7408a1920fb8e57f4cb775c326a45c_r.jpg

Pairing one of these with the khaki blazer or suit
38d26f71bd03776c024a1292715a4ee2f7990e7f_r.jpg

f0c360ad1ff2005875690623a79493c454c6b0f3_r.jpg

Yellow cardigan outfit
bc13629f139d04807b78076da7cf9f79212674b7_r.jpg

d4d16318037c02a092ffa5d57d2540a89e461a20_r.jpg

enh.........

Originally Posted by allout46

nice suit PersiaFly. The fit and all it down to the T
Thanks dude, and everyone else for the compliments. I've had so many different terrible suits that it feels
pimp.gif
to finally have one I feel confident in.

BTW the same exact suit was on Gilt for $200 last night.
laugh.gif
Sort of salty, but I only spent $100 more and had no way of knowing Gilt would have had it.

Super Producer: those are definitely some nice fits. If you can reproduce them you'll only stand out for good reasons at any night spot IMO. It is hard to get that sort of slim fit look down though. Those same outfits would look bleh if it wasn't for how well fitted they are. GQ has unlimited budget to work with, and master tailors. Not impossible obviously, but it's gonna take a lot of searching and altering. But you have plenty of time.
pimp.gif

But I'm not feeling that yellow cardigan outfit at all. The other ones look mature, classy and timeless. The yellow cardigan one looks overly trendy. I'm honestly not a fan of cardigans at all though. It's one of those things that can always be replaced by something (like a v-neck or shawl collar sweater) that will make the outfit look better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom