Dressing better

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by omgitswes

suede and snow does not mix well.

If that was towards my picture... haha, it does look like snow now that I look at it. I'm in L.A. though.

Hella Handsome : Yeah dawg, Clarks Originals.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
 I found them, $95 Will be copped within the next pay check hopefully 
I've never paid retail for them, these guys usually always have them for like 75 pretty fast shipping too.
http://frontstreetny.com/

top left drop down menu just click on Clarks
OOOOOOWWWWWW

48maxbwave.gif

So glad I'm running late today.

I was here for my TOJ delivery and WOW am I impressed. These guys are masters at what they do!

I'll post pics later. Gotta run!

Thanks RFX45. You're the man!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The fascination with desert boots in this thread still baffles me.

To each their own of course, i just dont see it.
i'm with you - to each his own i guess....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 i thought i was the only one.....but to each their own
smokin.gif

Definitely a personal preference on desert boots, the same way some people love the Wallabees, which I personally do not understand.

Good to hear you got your ToJ GJ. Can't wait for pics.

And
laugh.gif
at that long sweater by RO. Dude makes a lot of nice clothes though, I love his leather jackets.

Flocka!

I really wanted those timbs but didnt know when they dropped so I copped these instead..might have to pick those up next week

pzqe.jpg

I want a fresh blue jean jacket, can anyone point me in the right direction? Preferably dark blueish but ill go for something light as long as it's not overly light / cheesy.

They look good to most until they get them and the weather does damage to them.  I've learned my lesson with suede and the weather here in the Windy City.  The Timbs are dope, but I would NEVER pay that much for Timbs at all.

superpusha, nice boots...needed a pair myself, but after trying on, ive realized they overwhelm me (i'm only like 5'8") nonetheless nice pickup.

timberland marketing department is being smart with those prices...great looking boots though, and the vibram sole..not bad!

clarks, easy choice to always go through DSW, they've actually quite a few colors right now, and at 59 bucks can't beat it. Hopefully there's one near you, they've a website as well

im having trouble dressing better, its mad frustrating...

I recently dropped a significant amount of weight, during my prison stint. I weighed about 300, now i weigh 240-245, im still trying to lose like 20-30 more lbs, but nothing i own fits anymore. so i'm basically starting my wordrobe over. i wear like a 38 waist and pants lengths be killing me. no matter what kind of pants i wear they are baggy... I'm like 5'9. plus i hate wearing polo's for some reason, so its either a t-shirt or a button up. i wear a size large shirt. help.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i'm with you - to each his own i guess....

speaking of which who copped the last Rick Owens long sweater off Gilt today...got me heated
nerd.gif

med.jpg

[h4]Merino Wool Long Sweater[/h4]
Gilt Price
$748.00

Original Price
$2,056.00

Thats the most expensive snuggie ive ever seen.

Wait until you are settled in the weight you are happy with.
If you still plan on losing 20-30 lbs, whatever clothes you buy now that fits, won't once you lose all those lbs.
I say try Levis 514 for jeans, they tend to have a 30" or 32" inseam which should work for your height and they are not hard to find and pretty affordable.

^ i know thats why im trying not buy expensive stuff, but even the 30' is long on me, idk why let me take a pic real quick brb.

Originally Posted by leothegod

^ i know thats why im trying not buy expensive stuff, but even the 30' is long on me, idk why let me take a pic real quick brb.

Jeans are suppose to stack a bit, actually, jseans with no break look a bit weird at times. Stacks are ideal in most jeans scenario so leave them a bit long as long as their not dragging on the floor like boot cuts.

I'd recommend not spending that much $ until your body grows into whatever size you end up at.

I think you're just in an awkward transitional period that you'll end up wasting $ if you get pants tailored.

get some cheap dockers and keep losing weight.

Yeah they wylin with the price of those Timberland boots. I realized I had that same model from a couple years back, just a diff color & I copped mine for $40. Not the best pics but here's how they look worn.

96fhp2.jpg

a0eb84.jpg

Back
Top Bottom