Dressing better

TALL DUDES...im saying 6'5'' and above...where do you get decent camo/khaki SHORTS from...no cargos...i hate having nut huggers as shorts when I'm out and about

going to a grad school ball/formal. i'm wearing a black suit. she's wearing teal. what color shirt and tie do i go with?

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

going to a grad school ball/formal. i'm wearing a black suit. she's wearing teal. what color shirt and tie do i go with?

hmmm... teal?

is it just me or is "dressing better" @%#@*+@ uncomfortable?

bball shorts + white tee until the day i die
pimp.gif

The faster you get used to it the better, can't spend everyday in bball shorts and white tees. I find it perfectly comfortable

Originally Posted by Numberr97

The faster you get used to it the better, can't spend everyday in bball shorts and white tees. I find it perfectly comfortable
It's not too bad.  But I can't wait to put on a pair of jeans come Friday night/weekend.  I really wish my job did casual Fridays. 

Dressing up is fine but there needs to be balance. I know dudes who "dress better" all the time and it's just odd.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

is it just me or is "dressing better" @%#@*+@ uncomfortable?

bball shorts + white tee until the day i die
pimp.gif
becuz your not used to it. get familiar with dressing a little different and you feel good. you can't wear hoop shorts and a white tee everywhere cuz
sick.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Dressing up is fine but there needs to be balance. I know dudes who "dress better" all the time and it's just odd.

How is it odd?
Here, let me answer for him:

Why can't you look up why it's odd? People expect to be spoon fed, damn.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

thanks guys ... got back on the bike more frequently the last couple weeks and am back to my normal weight (200). I'm trying to get to 190 though and then hopefully tone up a bit. i hope i can stay at 190 pretty much forever. Its hard though because i am obsessed with carbs, especially rice ... lol.

havent had rice in 5 days and i'm feigning like a crack head
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea you can see it

like i said 50 pages back, i believe dressing better and a better physique go together. props on your weight loss

yes it very easy to consume carbs, especially rice...............a serv. of rice is only 4 oz or a half cup

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

How is it odd?
Here, let me answer for him:

Why can't you look up why it's odd? People expect to be spoon fed, damn.
you shouldn't have spoke for him because what you said makes no sense

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by niidawg3

thanks guys ... got back on the bike more frequently the last couple weeks and am back to my normal weight (200). I'm trying to get to 190 though and then hopefully tone up a bit. i hope i can stay at 190 pretty much forever. Its hard though because i am obsessed with carbs, especially rice ... lol.

havent had rice in 5 days and i'm feigning like a crack head
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea you can see it

like i said 50 pages back, i believe dressing better and a better physique go together. props on your weight loss

yes it very easy to consume carbs, especially rice...............a serv. of rice is only 4 oz or a half cup
4oz cooked...or dry..?

27z9b86.jpg

23hufqx.jpg

2mhtzq0.jpg

29nec8y.jpg

i3fiqa.jpg

Well this is how my jeans fit, sorry it took a while been busy running around. i hate how they fit. i want to lose like 20-25 more lbs. @#*! is driving me crazy. plus im scared to wear those slim fit jeans
laugh.gif
, im going to macys to try some on tomorrow...
IMG00241.jpg

Fitted =/= Slim

Those jeans are extremely baggy.  I understand you lost some weight. 

Jump on some 514's, if those are too snug try some 559's.  I say those because they are relatively cheap.  Don't jump on designer jeans if you plan on dropping more weight.

Originally Posted by leothegod

27z9b86.jpg

23hufqx.jpg

2mhtzq0.jpg

29nec8y.jpg

i3fiqa.jpg

Well this is how my jeans fit, sorry it took a while been busy running around. i hate how they fit. i want to lose like 20-25 more lbs. @#*! is driving me crazy. plus im scared to wear those slim fit jeans
laugh.gif
, im going to macys to try some on tomorrow...
IMG00241.jpg

baggy.. what's your weight and height?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Fitted =/= Slim

Those jeans are extremely baggy.  I understand you lost some weight. 

Jump on some 514's, if those are too snug try some 559's.  I say those because they are relatively cheap.  Don't jump on designer jeans if you plan on dropping more weight.
thats my whole issue...
mad.gif
i was 300 on the dot, i weigh about 240-245 now, 38 waist, i think i could rock a 36 seeing as i need a belt for the 38's... its just my core and hips im pretty wide so cloths look weird... plus i dont want to waste $ since i dont have a job plus im trying to lose 20-25 lbs probably more, i want to see how my body adjusts...

^I'm just under $200 and were a size 34, but have large quads so a slim fit pant will never work for me.
I had to go with a relaxed fit jean to get the slim fit look.  I would give the Lee Premium Select Relaxed fit a try.
I am fan, and at $22 on sale, even better.

@Nil, The hounds tooth sports coat, and the entire wool pinstripe spread is sick!

@Ty, nicely done on the suede wingtips

If you're gonna go to macy's, look for the "Slim Fit City Chino" by Club Room. I've only seen it in a tan color, but they fit really well (I have big thighs). They taper (slim down) from the thigh down. They're only $25.

Back
Top Bottom