Dressing better

Picked up my Red Wing boots for $166.

286wt9g.jpg
2qtgv29.jpg

Don't mind the Carhartt jacket. Got it for next winter. Warmer than north face though. It was $58.

I've been looking to getting a jacket for quite a while now. I pretty much have just worn hoodies in the past but I have realized that you can hardly lookgood wearing a hoody. At the same time, I have trouble finding jackets I really like.

The other day I came across this picture and I for some reason I really like Jason Bateman's jacket here. Does anyoneknow what brand or where I could find it?

INFphoto_948787_copy.jpg

I think I just like the simplicity of it. My last question is what do you guys think about it? I know that I like it but I like to get other opinions. Iconsider myself to have a fairly good sense of style but like I said I don't really wear jackets so I am trying to step that part of my game up. Once Ican integrate some jackets into my wardrobe its game-over
devil.gif

i wouldnt wear that dudes fit myself but hatin on dudes socks? i dont know where you live but in cali no one really wears white socks unless theyre visible orif theyre heading to the gym. and how is dudes shorts too long?

alot of good suggestions in this thread but i swear some of you cocky dudes in this thread OD on the "Dressing grown" thing and end up looking justas bad as the WDYWT clowns

Originally Posted by dreClark

Boat Shoe wearing is going to be at all time high.

That means AF1s will be at an all time low so I'll make sure I sprinkle some in more often. Putting the denim to work some more.
xf26p3.jpg

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Opinions were asked, and opinions were given. Deal with it people. There were no shots at how dude's face looks, who he looks like, chopper suit jokes, all caps typing, etc. People gave their input on what was wrong with the outfit and that's it. Why are people getting butthurt and calling it the ever so cliche "hate"? Like that's the response for everything other people dislike.

The black socks could have easily been replaced with white, lower cut socks to blend in better with the sneakers which I'm sure he can attain if he's hanging out with someone like Kim K. The shorts ARE too long and have too much detail when you look at the top which is a lot more dressy and less casual. Don't look at these items alone, look at the entire outfit and tell me there's actually cohesion amongst all the pieces being thrown together. It's not even like it takes a fashion magazine editor to point out all the things thats wrong...one look from anyone with common sense and at least somewhat of a sense of style can tell you what works and what doesn't.
you should just come out the closet already.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Opinions were asked, and opinions were given. Deal with it people. There were no shots at how dude's face looks, who he looks like, chopper suit jokes, all caps typing, etc. People gave their input on what was wrong with the outfit and that's it. Why are people getting butthurt and calling it the ever so cliche "hate"? Like that's the response for everything other people dislike.

The black socks could have easily been replaced with white, lower cut socks to blend in better with the sneakers which I'm sure he can attain if he's hanging out with someone like Kim K. The shorts ARE too long and have too much detail when you look at the top which is a lot more dressy and less casual. Don't look at these items alone, look at the entire outfit and tell me there's actually cohesion amongst all the pieces being thrown together. It's not even like it takes a fashion magazine editor to point out all the things thats wrong...one look from anyone with common sense and at least somewhat of a sense of style can tell you what works and what doesn't.
you should just come out the closet already.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by dreClark

Boat Shoe wearing is going to be at all time high.

That means AF1s will be at an all time low so I'll make sure I sprinkle some in more often. Putting the denim to work some more.
xf26p3.jpg
wow those are sick...info?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
This is why i rarely read anything in NT clothing threads even though i visit them often, douche central.
exactly...dudes writing essays clowning on other peoples fits when the examples they posted are garbage themselves. thinking dressing like carltonis "grown" when they are clearly overdoing it and acting superior on top of that.

don't know if i'll get much help here, but i'll give it a shot.

does anybody know where i can get some black completely round sunglasses?
15nli0i.jpg

like these, but black

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
This is why i rarely read anything in NT clothing threads even though i visit them often, douche central.
exactly...dudes writing essays clowning on other peoples fits when the examples they posted are garbage themselves. thinking dressing like carlton is "grown" when they are clearly overdoing it and acting superior on top of that.
laugh.gif

btw NT...

are jean shorts a yes or no?

i haven't worn them since middle school/early HS to be honest, but now i'm starting to wonder if there are other fashionable options besides khakicargos or camos

The Clark's desert boots, true to size, or buy a sz smaller like most boots? I'm getting the black suedes.

I was going to use the 30% off tommorow on them, plus I like these no names for 21$ to wear when it rains and I don't want to get my Clark's messed up
51001011_z.jpg

and I am probably going to get the black Timberland 7 Eye Chukka's in leather, then look for a nice brown Chelsea boot and that'll be 4 pair for about200$%%$, probaby 240 after shipping.

PF Flyer has crack this season, can't find them, hopefully Harlem usually has them on sale, hood don't jump on these...lol

BTW, got 3 great Levis jeans for $108 with the 25% extra F&F coupon. 2 were Levi's Red, Macy's exclusive, pics soon. Picked up a couple H&Mt-shirts too

how much do Pf flyers usually run for & where can they be acquired? I need a nice all white shoe for the summer (I don't usually like white shoes)
edit: good looks RFX

Back
Top Bottom