Dressing better

Those LVs remind of these Be Positive joints. Be Positive > LV.
images

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

The man himself!
Great clip. 
Director used some very nice mediums to show the photos. I like that projector out of a truck on the buildings.....very nicely done.

The man himself!

I have his book, but forgot where I put it.
It's just cool seeing how different people dress...I wonder though, how many people are willing to actually let someone take a photo of them not knowing who they are.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Help!

I need a suit ... Navy Blue

$300 budget .... I will that cut it for a decent suit or do I need more ??
Check out J. Crew. Quality suits + some sales and you may get it less than 300. 

I can't understand people paying 2x or more the price of Clarks original desert boot for some other brands version.
I find it amazing how much people like the Clark's DB when here they are disliked and in all the Clark's stores go for like 40 bucks without sale.
I thought you were in the caribbean? if so that can't be true.

I need some serious tips on cleaning the Beeswax Clarks DBs. I wore em out last night to a club and folks were stepping all over em. Not to mention I spilled some juice on em too.

Any recommendations?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I need some serious tips on cleaning the Beeswax Clarks DBs. I wore em out last night to a club and folks were stepping all over em. Not to mention I spilled some juice on em too.

Any recommendations?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

They get scuffed really easily, and the crepe part gets dirty fast!
mad.gif

Anyone remember the sock store that was mentioned here? I can't seem to find it, or does anyone have any spots for socks in NYC? Stripped, argyle, etc.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

The man himself!

I have his book, but forgot where I put it.
It's just cool seeing how different people dress...I wonder though, how many people are willing to actually let someone take a photo of them not knowing who they are.
Well, clearly a very large amount of people, otherwise the blog wouldn't exist. 

Long-time lurker, 1st real post (test post in the Kim K thread), this thread is awesome

question: i'm short with big feet (5'7", size 10-10.5). What are some casual shoes that you guys recommend that won't have my feet looking like i'm wearing clown shoes, flippers, etc.?
As of late i've been wearing DBs, and my dusty vans (no lil b)

Tried on some JPs at Nordstroms and I felt like Ronald McDonald

Any recommendations?

Originally Posted by RawDaddy

Long-time lurker, 1st real post (test post in the Kim K thread), this thread is awesome

question: i'm short with big feet (5'7", size 10-10.5). What are some casual shoes that you guys recommend that won't have my feet looking like i'm wearing clown shoes, flippers, etc.?
As of late i've been wearing DBs, and my dusty vans (no lil b)

Tried on some JPs at Nordstroms and I felt like Ronald McDonald

Any recommendations?
Did you size down on the Jack Purcells? Like chucks, you gotta size down 1 whole size.

Also, the fit of your pants can change how big your feet look, what type of fit do you wear?

I sized down a half (to 10) on the JPs, and those made my feet feel like they were being hugged by Precious (word to her new bf). I usually wear slim/tailored/etc pants, as they feel/look the best to me.
Maybe the width of my feet is an issue as well?

I could just be overexaggerating and It could just be me being paranoid too lol

I saw the Sartorialist video a few days ago. Nothing really extraordinary but the one thing I did notice was how short he is. He can't be more than 5'8.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I saw the Sartorialist video a few days ago. Nothing really extraordinary but the one thing I did notice was how short he is. He can't be more than 5'8.

He is shorter than Kanye, and he himself is short.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

UbUiBeMe wrote:

Any recommendations?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif

You just gotta wear them and not care. Soon as you stop caring you'll realize tar that they don't look so bad when worn in.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

UbUiBeMe wrote:

Any recommendations?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif

You just gotta wear them and not care. Soon as you stop caring you'll realize tar that they don't look so bad when worn in.
Yeah, the leather look great worn in. I prefer the crepe midsole to remain clean but it's inevitable.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

UbUiBeMe wrote:

Any recommendations?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif

Yeah, the leather look great worn in. I prefer the crepe midsole to remain clean but it's inevitable.

I understand this, but what about juice stains?
nerd.gif
There has to be a way clean spots.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom