Dressing better

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I need these.
nerd.gif

Common Projects. Model? No idea.
I don't think you are able to tailor the waist of pants, right? 

Also, so you just call uniqlo NY (or LA?) and place an order for whatever it is that you want?

where can i purchase a suit that fits well/slim and on a budget

need one for a wedding

pants tie and all

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't even imagine what skinny cargo pants would look like.
Like so!
upgrade-adam-weinblatt.jpg
These are more slim fit than skinny fit to me.  I was thinking bout some skin tight joints when i saw skinny
laugh.gif
.  Those are dope though, who?

I can't even imagine what skinny cargo pants would look like.
Like so!
These are more slim fit than skinny fit to me.  I was thinking bout some skin tight joints when i saw skinny
laugh.gif

Probably some ridiculously priced designer brand.

If you're in NYC, Uniqlo (as said by other members) has been pushing their slim cargo pants this season.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Like so!
laugh.gif

Probably some ridiculously priced designer brand.

If you're in NYC, Uniqlo (as said by other members) has been pushing their slim cargo pants this season.

Just put a phone order through for a pair of the Uniqlo cargo pants. Only thing is they only come in a 34 length. Hell, even a 32 length is sometimes too long for me. I was surprised they offered free alterations over the phone as well. But I told them I'd just bring it in to get hemmed at my own place when they arrive in the mail. Also ordered a pair of their jeans, they were labeled as skinny jeans on the website, I'm assuming they're T000? Hopefully they fit ok.I was tempted to order these cargos which look amazing, but couldn't bring myself to spend the money. I suppose Uniqlo will have to suffice. http://us.asos.com/Select...ntentMainPage_mainImage2

Yea they are common projects training boot. I saw them on revolve clothing as mentioned before but they only have a size 11 left.

Here's one outfit I'm thinking of wearing to the club in Vegas this weekend. I'm wearing a Jcrew aqua striped shirt, v-neck, and Jcrew vintage slim dark wash jeans. You guys think this is alright?

Hello, so prom season has arrived and I was looking for some help.

As far as the look is concerned, I'm pretty convinced as to what I want.

More along the lines of a tux like this...

2013616979.jpg

I also saw this Heineken commercial and really liked the look this guy had going when he put on the white jacket... nh.

As far as what I need, I'm more just looking for the jacket and a vest maybe.

I am also working on a budget, so affordability is one of my top priorities.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Here's one outfit I'm thinking of wearing to the club in Vegas this weekend. I'm wearing a Jcrew aqua striped shirt, v-neck, and Jcrew vintage slim dark wash jeans. You guys think this is alright?
This fit is fire
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by irpstakid

I also saw this Heineken commercial and really liked the look this guy had going when he put on the white jacket... nh.

That's the Most Interesting Man in the world in his younger years. 
laugh.gif

I HATE that commercial, had no problem with it until watching the playoff games and they play it every commercial break.

nii, or anyone who wears button ups (everyone) im not sure what size you wear...but my store is closing and we have a lot of L, and xl ted baker, theory, steven alan, marc by marc jacobs and stuff...all 75% off (that makes those 200 dollar shirts like 40 or 50 bucks) if anyone is even halfway interested, let me know and ill try and take a group photo of everything

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Solid oufit, but that's how everyone dresses for clubs in Vegas.  It's going to be high 60's at night.

Originally Posted by damn its me

nii, or anyone who wears button ups (everyone) im not sure what size you wear...but my store is closing and we have a lot of L, and xl ted baker, theory, steven alan, marc by marc jacobs and stuff...all 75% off (that makes those 200 dollar shirts like 40 or 50 bucks) if anyone is even halfway interested, let me know and ill try and take a group photo of everything

Woah, you guys finna have a sale on everything else?
nerd.gif

Raises hand!
I'm a Large and really need some new ones.

I'll be in Vegas this weekend and got this outfit for the club

Might be wearing a tie with it or not.. What you guys think? (Sorry was in the dressing room lol)

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Woah, you guys finna have a sale on everything else?
nerd.gif
668 post st.  ill have L's (non ohio) and xl's all day..come by@!

Has anybody owned a pair (or multiple pairs) of TOM's? I love their business model (same as Warby Parker) but don't want to get them if they are uncomfortable or their quality is questionable. Any help on sizing and overall experience would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I know they are highly rated on their site, and almost ALL of the reviews are positive, but I was looking for something a bit more objective, so to speak. Thank you in advance all.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Raises hand!
I'm a Large and really need some new ones.
fantastic...you guys can can come by pr give me a ring...779 beer

Back
Top Bottom