nike-toki-nylon-pack-2.jpg

nike-toki-nylon-pack-3.jpg
jizz.gif

MORE INFO!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got bottle service in vegas this weekend i want to look fresh....i got myself a suit type of vest but want to wear it casually...any ideas

^^

Super casual, you can wear it over a T shirt.

But I'd likely do a fresh shirt/tie combo underneath for Vegas clubs. Maybe a gingham shirt and a solid tie. Depends on the color/style of the vest.

For some reason, I can't wear a vest just over a shirt though.

Dark denim. Footwear is on you.

its a grey vest from H&M with 4 buttons and leaving the vest opened up....i was thinkin of wearing a baby blue thin material button up shirt underneath un-tucked...what kind of pants should i wear with that and your preference shoes?

Woot!
Gilt finally gives refunds on returns instead of Gilt credits.
They've lowered the shipping cost too.

Reduced Shipping Fees
You’ll now pay just $5.95 for UPS ground shipping—no matter the size of your purchase.

Full Refunds Available on Returns
When making a return, you can now get a full refund to your original form of payment, minus a return shipping charge. If you opt for Gilt credit, shipping is on us.

Many More Items Eligible for Return
No more worries about getting stuck with an accessory you don’t love: We’re now accepting returns on handbags, wallets, sunglasses, ties, belts, cufflinks, and jewelry.

Easier and More Convenient Return Options
You can now make returns via USPS—meaning you can easily find a mailbox or a drop-off location for returns. For extra convenience, you can send a return directly from your home or office.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Woot!
Gilt finally gives refunds on returns instead of Gilt credits.
They've lowered the shipping cost too.

Reduced Shipping Fees
You’ll now pay just $5.95 for UPS ground shipping—no matter the size of your purchase.

Full Refunds Available on Returns
When making a return, you can now get a full refund to your original form of payment, minus a return shipping charge. If you opt for Gilt credit, shipping is on us.

Many More Items Eligible for Return
No more worries about getting stuck with an accessory you don’t love: We’re now accepting returns on handbags, wallets, sunglasses, ties, belts, cufflinks, and jewelry.

Easier and More Convenient Return Options
You can now make returns via USPS—meaning you can easily find a mailbox or a drop-off location for returns. For extra convenience, you can send a return directly from your home or office.
indifferent.gif
 they couldnt have done this last week when i did my return. *!%+*$@ gilt.

^^^
Call them and ask if it's possible, they have a pretty good customer service so worth a shot.

I have an interview tomorrow and it said to dress "business casual".

I have my choice of light grey slacks and khakis for pants. For shirts I have a red gingham, light blue gingham, a solid white, solid black, and solid dark grey shirts.

What say you guys?

Back
Top Bottom