Dressing better

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

LESGodSonC0 :

I would avoid Aldo & Zara.... pick up a pair of Sperry Boat shoes in brown.... you can rock em to the club/lounge and use em casually when your around the block.

Thanks!

Any stores you suggest with a good selection of Sperry?

check nordstrom rack in union square, they have some pairs for 60 or check macys. given the holiday they probably have a sale going on or scoop a coupon. picked up a pair for about 23 cash once

Originally Posted by rhester

Man asos.com has so much stuff I want 
tired.gif
they are having a 20% off sale on quite a few things, including the shoes I posted that people were asking about. I might order some more stuff myself.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

LESGodSonC0 :

I would avoid Aldo & Zara.... pick up a pair of Sperry Boat shoes in brown.... you can rock em to the club/lounge and use em casually when your around the block.

Thanks!

Any stores you suggest with a good selection of Sperry?
Many stores carry Sperry ... try Macys, David Z, im sure Bloomies got them also

^  Made me think of this song.

And yeah, whaddup 206?

Been lurkin' more and posting less, seems like I only frequent this thread and the soccer thread in S&T.

Hope the beard's doing well, my man.

thanks nildawg

ksteezy what shoes did you rock with the charcoal suit? my guess is a brown pair from your belt color

Going out to 2 club/lounges this weekend. Me being a strictly Sneaker guy, I don't have any shoes. Both places....Sneakers aren't allowed.

Short notice and I don't have a ton of cash to spend at the moment, can ya'll point out some suggestions? Shoes that look good with both slacks AND jeans, and if possible...somewhere in the $100 and lower range.

I have a Zara and an Aldo right next to my job, and 5th ave isn't that far off....how are both brands?
Lately I've been wearing all black Vans to no sneaker NY clubs and haven't had problems.  I haven't noticed too many options for shoes at Zara.  Aldo is probably better (people in the thread don't seem to like it though).  I don't know how far you live from Long Island but Nordstrom Rack always have a lot of good deals and the outlets as well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

VJb7f.jpg
hgzfe.jpg
This is a great outfit, however, I'm not sure about the tube tops function on a male.

Spoiler [+]
Great outfit, well put together, shirt sucks

Yeah, the tie is the biggest criticism I've gotten and I do prefer it w/o it but it was a charity event I attended and w/o the tie, it just looked too casual. Needed something to dress it up a bit.

As soon as I saw the new Bomber remixes....I definitely was sold. Once I save up enough cash...they will be mine. Top version without the sleeve pocket.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by RFX45

VJb7f.jpg
hgzfe.jpg
Criticism: shirt looks terrible with a tie; way too many lines going on there. Constructive criticism: shirt would probably look cool without a tie.
Am I missing something? Is there a large black stripe going across the chest of the shirt and a matching one at the top of the pants?

23k2kg0.gif

Or am I an idiot and that's just the shadow?

Back
Top Bottom