Dressing better

Originally Posted by ksteezy

to "lounge" around
laugh.gif

I see what you did there lol. 
Nice 9" shorts. Wore my dusty red urban slim fit chinos yesterday with my suede wingtips and a white Uniqlo OCBD (yes the weather out here in SoCal still permits OCBD's lol) and got grief from my family for red chinos. Must be a west coast thing.

sorry bro idk if the lv shoes go well with your outfit, idk if that color shorts look good on u either, maybe a dusty blue might look better?

^^ i kno what you mean, sperrys would have worked better or even the spring courts, but I haven't worn my elans in forever
laugh.gif

Felt obliged to pull them out

Thanks for the tips everybody. Can't believe how I look in that suit
sick.gif
....I would be going out suit and purchasing a better fitting suit and also get myself measured. Hopefully i can hit you guys with a before and after. Oh yeah any recommendations of great places were i cop suits that are not that expensive. was looking at J Crew, Express and Macy's again. Thanks

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

yesterday for mother's day

thinking this is how ima do it up in Miami this weekend for the club, wanted to get a suit but i wont have time to get it tailored and don't really want to drop 500$ for the ludlow
ohwell.gif
Info on the pants? 
nerd.gif
here ya go bro
http://www.jcrew.com/mens...m/PRDOVR~41229/41229.jsp
Jeans are
pimp.gif
but price tag is
sick.gif
...Anyone else have any other suggestions on some wheat or off white colored denim without the 150 price tag

^^^what size do you wear?...I have the same jeans in slightly looser fit....from jcrew...30$ and they are yours if we could meet up and you can rock a 34x30

^^^what size do you wear?...I have the same jeans in slightly looser fit....from jcrew...30$ and they are yours if we could meet up and you can rock a 34x30

I know that ur not suppose to be selling on here, but if he doesnt want them lmk how much it will be to get them shipped to 92126, also how many times have you worn them?

to "lounge" around
laugh.gif

JCREW polo
JCREW Stanton shorts
LV elans

5783969732_91c88ca67d_b.jpg

I am usually with you with what you wear and i think we have the same taste in clothing...but there are a few outfits you got that don't work with you...

i think shorts and high cut shoes= no no for me...also the brown doesn't work with that pink too well...you also said a while back that you lost a lot of weight...i think it would be better if you put some more back on because even though that polo is fitting it still looks really baggy on you...and if you go 1 size smaller i am assuming you will look like a twig...

its that awkward position in weight where you can't go up or down in size...

May be a somewhat random request, but I thought it might go with the thread. Anyone know where to get a nice billfold? My wallets too big to use with slacks. I'm looking for a small wallet that can go either front or back pocket, can hold a few bills and 3-4 cards. Anytime I search google I only get the as-seen-on-tv type deals, nothing classy. Any leads on a good slim wallet/billfold?

Awesome fit aceofjays.

I personally could never work with all white shirts. I feel like I'm in the nude even when I have a white t underneath.

Trynna see my nipples? Get down and suck this pickle.

yea....

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

yesterday for mother's day

thinking this is how ima do it up in Miami this weekend for the club, wanted to get a suit but i wont have time to get it tailored and don't really want to drop 500$ for the ludlow
ohwell.gif
Ksteezy coming to Miami.. i gotta met this man.. ima be at LIV/Arkadia on Friday.......no %#+@

Not sure what spots we will hit, how is LIV?...tap tap pullin all though the club bro
laugh.gif

its  MONEY...its like those clubs in the movies where you need to be on a list and the bouncer only lets in who he wants in. lol...
just dress how you always dress and you will be str8...  i got a promoter there. so PMed if anything

Ksteezy coming to Miami.. i gotta met this man.. ima be at LIV/Arkadia on Friday.......no %#+@

Not sure what spots we will hit, how is LIV?...tap tap pullin all though the club bro
laugh.gif

its  MONEY...its like those clubs in the movies where you need to be on a list and the bouncer only lets in who he wants in. lol...
just dress how you always dress and you will be str8...  i got a promoter there. so PMed if anything

Yeah I figured that, I usually have no issues getting into fancy spots, it's my boys that be on that 1999 steez man
grin.gif
I'll shoot you a pm if they decide to go.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Awesome fit aceofjays.

I personally could never work with all white shirts. I feel like I'm in the nude even when I have a white t underneath.

Trynna see my nipples? Get down and suck this pickle.

yea....
laugh.gif
thanks Hendrix.

Ksteezy i love how u freaked those LV's
pimp.gif

Wanted to cop, but out of my price range
30t6p3b.gif

Nice fits all around fellas

^^^^ thanks man
smile.gif

Bherg - the thing is I'm trying to avoid the hassle of shipping ^^^bro
ohwell.gif

Copped - thanks on the feedback bro, the polo does fit me big, I actually went shopping yesterday and sized down...I actually like my weight though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

May be a somewhat random request, but I thought it might go with the thread. Anyone know where to get a nice billfold? My wallets too big to use with slacks. I'm looking for a small wallet that can go either front or back pocket, can hold a few bills and 3-4 cards. Anytime I search google I only get the as-seen-on-tv type deals, nothing classy. Any leads on a good slim wallet/billfold?
Go with a card holder/case.  This is just for example because I had it bookmarked, you can get just about any brand and price range.
224125_FU49N_3216_001_web_zoomin.jpg

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

niidawg3 wrote:

nice casual fit nii...info on the shirt and pants? Also does anyone have suggestions on a white long-sleeve linen button down shirt?

thanks ... will get back to you on them ... i dont remember now ... i do however have a white linen button down from Banana Republic - bought a couple years ago ... double pockets military style ... might wanna check and see if they are carrying it this year. 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Go with a card holder/case.  This is just for example because I had it bookmarked, you can get just about any brand and price range.
224125_FU49N_3216_001_web_zoomin.jpg

same exact one i have

Back
Top Bottom