Dressing better

Can anyone tell me what colorway these Clark's DBs are? I'm trying to compare them to online stores but I still can't
tell
frown.gif

ofmqzs.jpg

Thinking about getting some summer loafers and tried on a pair of SWIMS the other day.. they fit a little narrow but are pretty comfy.  Anyone have them??

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

^you and me both...i was just able to make out the words its a WEWOOD

For you guys who like the wewood watches, if you plan to order they got a 25% code it's TREELOVER. It seems most of their watches seem to be on backorder tho..
They are 69.99 on JackTreads.com

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

^you and me both...i was just able to make out the words its a WEWOOD

For you guys who like the wewood watches, if you plan to order they got a 25% code it's TREELOVER. It seems most of their watches seem to be on backorder tho..

Not a website.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Iron Mike wrote:

damn, you guys were quick to defend your leader.

hey rfx, can i wear timbs in the summer?
damb my man is irrate. ole sly stallone, clifhangin on rfx nuts steezy
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
timbs in the summer...hood swag will never die.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I would say buy a suit, but if you can't afford it, buy a v-neck sweater from Old Navy and wear a dress shirt and tie under.

But if you are going to Nordstrom anyway, just buy a suit from them and return it after.
A sweater is acceptable in summer? I'm leaning towards a blue ralph lauren checkered shirt, pink and navy striped tie, j crew chinos, and black/brown leather shoes? I might just buy a fitted blazer. Your suggestion is right on the money, a grey sweater would work great but i'm afraid of the heat & walking in to the interview in a sweater.
I would definitely advise from a checkered shirt, thats a bit too casual. Something in a solid color would work much better. The v-neck sweater seems like a good idea in your case, but since it is summer, try to get a thin one and you should be fine. 
Thanks, i'll try to pickup a pink or light blue solid button up... My dad has a rack of ties, what color tie matches with pink? Thanks!

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Not a website.

Its JackThreads.com

about the WEWOOD watches on jackthreads...since they are on on backorder on the actual company website, does jackthreads already have theirs or do they have to wait for WEWOOD?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Anyone have any experience with Heutchy? Really liking these. Can anyone vouch for em?
info?
They were on Gilt for a little bit. Retail was $250 but they had them marked down to $130 full size run. Just checked and they arent there anymore.

I had purchased through Gilt a couple months ago.

The shoes are nice I was definitely happy with my purchase.

I'm looking for some slim/skinny fit cargo pants for a decent price...

Saw some ralph lauren black label joints I like but I'm not spending 395....

Anyone have suggestions on some?

Thanks!

A heads up to the Chicago fam - there is a Hart Schaffner Marx/Hickey Freeman/Coppley sample sale at the former Loemann's (sp) location on State street (beside Macy's).  HS&M and Coppley suits are on sale for $199 (regular $695). Hickey Freeman suits are $399 (regular $1600+). Dress shirts are $39 and sport shirts are $24 and up.  Ties are like $26.  HUUUUGE (huge) selection to choose from.  No returns/refunds etc.  

The bad news: The sale ends tomorrow at 6pm.  I just found out today. Walked out with a navy blue suit, tan suit, sport shirt, and linen rain coat (all HS&M, for too damn much, even on sale 
laugh.gif
).  

If this has already been posted somewhere or another, please DON'T come at me bros.   

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Thanks!
umm, uniqlo had some around spring time on their webiste. You could place a phone order if you reside outside NY.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Thanks!
umm, uniqlo had some around spring time on their webiste. You could place a phone order if you reside outside NY.
Uniqlo no longer does phone orders.  They will just inform you they are planning on setting up an e-commerce(online store) for the US and are no longer taking phone/email orders.  Only option right now would be a proxy, but they are all out of the slim cargos when I had someone check about a week ago.

Picked up this watch face and some straps on the web.  I only wanted a couple of the straps, but he threw in a few free.

Back
Top Bottom