Might be useful to some.

XPYvU.png

CDmBY.png

hBSy2.png

qMKvq.png

0L4MH.png

m65xm.png

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'm looking for some slim/skinny fit cargo pants for a decent price...

Saw some ralph lauren black label joints I like but I'm not spending 395....

Anyone have suggestions on some?

Thanks!

Carhartt Aviators... part of their EU line so you have to order from overseas. Shouldn't cost more than $120ish though.

how about the "just put it in your pocket and go"? lol. that article is over-thinking the pocket square.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

how about the "just put it in your pocket and go"? lol. that article is over-thinking the pocket square.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't mind the square though but the other ones are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'm looking for some slim/skinny fit cargo pants for a decent price...

Saw some ralph lauren black label joints I like but I'm not spending 395....

Anyone have suggestions on some?

Thanks!

Carhartt Aviators... part of their EU line so you have to order from overseas. Shouldn't cost more than $120ish though.

Link?

J.Crew's Ludlow Linen suit in British Khaki went on sale, as did the seersucker. They're also having addition 30% off sale in stores. AND you can use your student discount on top of sale now. I don't know if its been mentioned already. 
nerd.gif

just received my WeWood watch from jackthreads, very nice watch.
the band is to wide for my wrist tho 
mad.gif
and i cant figure out how the heck i make it smaller 
tired.gif
and for the people asking about why jackthreads have them and in Wewood they have it in back order i think is because
jackthreads has an old model of the watch. the one from jackthreads is different than the one from WeWood
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

To be fair, the same thing can be said about tie knots or any other seemingly arbitrary aspect of fashion.

Quick question on slim fit suit sizing,

I wear a size 40L in suits and im wondering if a 42L will be that much of a difference?

Ive only owned a couple of suits but that was during my teen days and knew nothing about sizing or how it should look on me.

I went to a store and actually tried on a 42L and according to the sales associate "it looks good on you." They say what you want to hear.

I just dont want to wear a suit that looks big as hell on me lol.

So any info is much appreciated.

Hey guys, I have a Polo sweater in a Medium...just fits too wide on me.  If anybody wants it, I'll give it up for free...u just have to Paypal me the shipping fee.  Throw somethin in the inbox if you're interested
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

What's the measurement across the chest? Wideness is a no go 
ohwell.gif
20" from pit-to-pit.  I have a rail for a frame, which is why it doesn't fit me.  If you have a little muscle or bigger frame, it would probably work.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

just received my WeWood watch from jackthreads, very nice watch.
the band is to wide for my wrist tho 
mad.gif
and i cant figure out how the heck i make it smaller 
tired.gif
and for the people asking about why jackthreads have them and in Wewood they have it in back order i think is because
jackthreads has an old model of the watch. the one from jackthreads is different than the one from WeWood
nerd.gif

Can you post a pic of it on the wrist?

Not sure what you all are rocking but I just picked up the Chanel Men's Cologne 'Bleu' the last time they made a men's fragrance was like 12 or 14 yrs ago and this is their newest/ They don't make one every yr like polo and others and its great. So far a lot of compliments.

Pricey tho. small bottle with taz is $69.some

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Quick question on slim fit suit sizing,

I wear a size 40L in suits and im wondering if a 42L will be that much of a difference?

Ive only owned a couple of suits but that was during my teen days and knew nothing about sizing or how it should look on me.

I went to a store and actually tried on a 42L and according to the sales associate "it looks good on you." They say what you want to hear.

I just dont want to wear a suit that looks big as hell on me lol.

So any info is much appreciated.
It all depends on the shoulders.  If you are a 40L in their suits stick to a 40L.  For the most part, a jacket needs to fit you in the shoulders and the rest of the jacket can be tailored to your body.

Back
Top Bottom