Dressing better

that kid's issue is not necessarily the silhouette but rather the length. the jacket sleeves bunch up way too much. and also the lenght of the shorts just seem off. i'm not sure if its the length or the rise of the shorts themselves.

the tie , i dont care if its the "i didn't try" or "too cool too care look", but it is way to long and sloppy. he clearly cares about his look if he dressed lke that. all in all good atempt.

i just realized, i think whats off to me is the type of shorts and jacket. the contrast btw the top half and lower half seems off.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

that kid's issue is not necessarily the silhouette but rather the length. the jacket sleeves bunch up way too much. and also the lenght of the shorts just seem off. i'm not sure if its the length or the rise of the shorts themselves.

the tie , i dont care if its the "i didn't try" or "too cool too care look", but it is way to long and sloppy. he clearly cares about his look if he dressed lke that. all in all good atempt.

i just realized, i think whats off to me is the type of shorts and jacket. the contrast btw the top half and lower half seems off.
tops too formal lower half is too casual. dont mix well

I think a jacket and shorts looks weird most of the time.  Looks kind of ac/dc schoolboy.  It would've been better if he just wore pants or rolled up pants.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

DWade should fire his stylist ASAP off this alone. Pink desert boots, terrible tie/shirt combo, terrible shirt/tie/blazer combo. Just a horrendous outfit in every conceivable way.

dwyanewadetransformersd.jpg
His stylist must only work with him during season, because this... this is just turrible.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Dwade always has on something atrocious imo

dsc03536.jpg

From Why You Mad?!

Isn't it somewhat logical to wear shorts suit?  I mean, it is getting hot these days.  I think it's a neat idea.  He seems to wear a lot of Thom Browne.

Originally Posted by AyMan23

dsc03536.jpg

From Why You Mad?!

Isn't it somewhat logical to wear shorts suit?  I mean, it is getting hot these days.  I think it's a neat idea.  He seems to wear a lot of Thom Browne.
Of course it's illogical, and I think on 99% of dudes it would look stupid. But I think that's the wonderful thing about fashion, you can try some crazy %+**, and sometimes it works. It's all subjective of course, but I think for whatever reason this dude pulls off the ridiculous suit/shorts look. 
Most of us play it safe and go with proven combinations and looks, but I think it's admirable when someone goes out on a limb. 

The stuff the Sartorialist posts is a good example of what I mean. Most of the dudes are wearing crazy %+**, but sometimes it works. I think this is a great look, difficult as hell to pull off, but he does it: 

062111AP1_6988web.jpg

pacers31- for khaki jeans, try RRL

Heads up, I just got back from the outlets (leesburg, it was packed) and J.Crew has Spring Court's marked down to $10 after 50% off (items ending in .97, they were marked at 19.97). They had a good size run of both navy and white colorways. I was lucky enough to find my size in both pairs
pimp.gif
. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Needed new 9-5 shoes so picked up a couple of Allen Edmonds.

i got a pair similar to the one on the right at goodwill and they could use some work...how much am i looking to get it resoled and some leather work done?

What is the opinion on shiny suits? I cant decide if i like or if its tacky. its in between for me right now/ Here's some pics for reference

im gonna be using to travel for football games. I'm either gonna go with that a regular gray or a navy suit. I just cant decide if its too shiny

sup guys, can you recommend me some shoes for the clubs in Vegas?

i asked about some "boat" shoes a couple months ago, but are they Vegas club-worthy?

Im lookin for something not too flashy, short laces, and black/dark grey. Im looking to spend around $120 max

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

What is the opinion on shiny suits? I cant decide if i like or if its tacky. its in between for me right now/ Here's some pics for reference

im gonna be using to travel for football games. I'm either gonna go with that a regular gray or a navy suit. I just cant decide if its too shiny
Generally not a good look at all, especially if it's your only suit. It looks like something Will.I.Am would wear to a New Year's party. 
Avoid avoid avoid. 

Just go with a solid navy suit. You can't go wrong. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Generally not a good look at all, especially if it's your only suit. It looks like something Will.I.Am would wear to a New Year's party. 
Avoid avoid avoid. 

Just go with a solid navy suit. You can't go wrong. 
pimp.gif
lol, i feel you. its just that shiny is just a little appealing. whats your opinion on a grey suit. should i go with dark or light?

They came back in style....but personally..they were never in my personal opinion as "stylish". 
I always thought they were a bit too much.

Damn, you might as well wear a polyester track suit if you're gonna wear something that shiny.

Back
Top Bottom