Dressing better

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by aceofjays

NT school me on Zara blazers, looking to get one but scared it might not fit well.
http://www.zara.com/webap...7/317514/COTTON%2BBLAZER

Trial and error isn't that bad on an option. Get a size you have a blazer in already, order it, see how it fits and make adjustments from there.
Thing is i dont have a blazer nor suit jacket lol so i dont know.
Might have to go to the store and check it out, not trying to get something i have to taylor since i live in DR and they might f*** it up more than it is.
Thanks for the fast response btw.
Zara has two different cuts of blazers.  They have slim blazers and they definitely fit really slim, I like them a lot personally, but obviously they aren't for everyone.

They also have a cut that is less slim, more for the average person, but they still to me seem to be a slim cut.

Personally, I would go to the store and test them out before picking one up...though I guess it's not like the cost is gonna kill your pocket if you take the chance.

Originally Posted by I3

How hard is it to make a suit jacket fit better?

Mine is so loose about the waist I can fit like a thick knitted jersey underneath. How do you get it to show more shirt - Like Barney Stinson's suits - its like he has a near perfect rectangle of white/whatever color down the middle.

I'll try to get pics for the NT.

not hard

go to the tailor and tell him you want the waist taken in. A good tailor will take it in at your mid and lower waist. If the jacket wrinkles though, he tapered it too much.

Whats the best place to sell Sebago Ronnie Fieg x William Yan Nexus Project Boots?

I dont think ISS would be the best place to sell, kids there just want Jordans and SB's. I dont think id get serious offers there.

And no this isnt me promoting, I just dont know how to ask without actually stating what im selling, I need to know what site or forum would be interested in boots like that. Style forum?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

They are 84.95, decent price. But if you are a bargain shopper 6pm.com and Ebay can be your friend.

yeah with tax and shipping comes up to over 100 tho, just wanted to look around to see if they are cheaper any where else.
A tip to save on shipping: call any Nordstrom store  (ask for the shoe department), give the SA the item number. Ask them to order it and have it sent from a different store. If you order an item at Nordstrom but they have to ship from another store, it's free standard shipping. The SA still gets the sale, and it'll be the easiest one they get all day, so they'll definitely do it. Also, if it's an online only item, even better, because they'll order it through the website and all web orders processed in store have free shipping.

I found a few pair of 9s at my local nordstrom rack today for $54.95

william-yan-x-ronnie-fieg-sebago-1-570x379.jpg

Please dont hit me up here, throw it in a PM. Not my intentions though to get hits from here, just wondering where would I get the most interest for them.

I really dont want to go the craigslist/ebay route.

Any places in the NYC that would buy these off me?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Trial and error isn't that bad on an option. Get a size you have a blazer in already, order it, see how it fits and make adjustments from there.
Thing is i dont have a blazer nor suit jacket lol so i dont know.
Might have to go to the store and check it out, not trying to get something i have to taylor since i live in DR and they might f*** it up more than it is.
Thanks for the fast response btw.
Zara has two different cuts of blazers.  They have slim blazers and they definitely fit really slim, I like them a lot personally, but obviously they aren't for everyone.

They also have a cut that is less slim, more for the average person, but they still to me seem to be a slim cut.

Personally, I would go to the store and test them out before picking one up...though I guess it's not like the cost is gonna kill your pocket if you take the chance.
Word?
eek.gif
thats what i need, a really slim one.
smokin.gif

Interview at a hospital on monday for an IT position.

I have a black suit. What are some shirt/tie combos I can wear for this interview?

pictures would be much appreciated! thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by RFX45

For those who likes the 514's but needs a more tapered legs and find the 511's too slim, maybe the 513's are the Levis for you?
http://us.urbanoutfitters...5&id=M_LEVIS513&110718hp

PIJnE.jpg
hmm, interesting.  I've found the 511's to work well for myself, but this is a great option for some I'm sure.  There was too much of a discrepancy between the 2 imo.
Is this a completely new cut by Levi's?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by RFX45

For those who likes the 514's but needs a more tapered legs and find the 511's too slim, maybe the 513's are the Levis for you?
http://us.urbanoutfitters...5&id=M_LEVIS513&110718hp

PIJnE.jpg
hmm, interesting.  I've found the 511's to work well for myself, but this is a great option for some I'm sure.  There was too much of a discrepancy between the 2 imo.
Is this a completely new cut by Levi's?
I think it is new, I've never heard of it before.  But then again, I hadn't heard of quite a few of the lines I've been seeing lately
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom