Dressing better

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Other than speery, where can I find some nice looking boat shoes like the ones Vans has? Any other places for reasonable prices as well?

look into sebagos or nauticas. ralph lauren has been coming up with some decent looking boat shoes as well. 
as far as sites go, i usually browse onlineshoes, 6pm, zappos, shoebuy, shoemall, and shoes.com. 

Originally Posted by I3

Does anyone know what JT's glasses were on Bad Teacher?

ETNIA Barcelona?
Keating?

justintimberlakeglasses.jpg

Oliver Peoples Riley.

Moving to London from Austin, Texas here in September. I've never really experienced cold weather, so my closet is a little thin on winter clothes. Any essentials I should cop for the winter?

Originally Posted by Amer2384

Moving to London from Austin, Texas here in September. I've never really experienced cold weather, so my closet is a little thin on winter clothes. Any essentials I should cop for the winter?
Stock up on some nice, knitted wool sweaters.  A warm wool coat, leather gloves, maybe a scarf.  

Originally Posted by miamib30514

White Jeans, anyone with recent purchasing experience? I dont know what brand to turn to.

Prps Baracuddas. Slim fit with a taper bottom and raw denim.

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

I need a very good tailor in NYC ... these local LI tailors aren't cutting it anymore

You're gonna go all the way to the city to get stuff tailored?  I've looked on yelp for some recommended LI tailors with no luck.  There's a spot near me that looks like it could be good.  I'll give them some simple stuff to do.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

I need a very good tailor in NYC ... these local LI tailors aren't cutting it anymore

You're gonna go all the way to the city to get stuff tailored?  I've looked on yelp for some recommended LI tailors with no luck.  There's a spot near me that looks like it could be good.  I'll give them some simple stuff to do.
Yeah if the tailor is worth it. I have a bunch of suits i need adjusted .... these old school tailors out here live by THEIR cuts lol

when dressing casual what tshirt do you guys wear? a solid color vneck or crew neck? those "artsy" graphic tees?

do you guys wear lrg, 10 deep, or crooks&castle type shirts that are well fitted and with some well fitting jeans?

i dont know. heeeeelp

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom