Dressing better

Can anyone recommend me which levis jeans to get? I have huge thighs (from muay thai and kickboxing) but I'd like to get better fitting jeans. I tried other brands skinny fit but I can't even get them past my calves lol

Originally Posted by sensation87

Can anyone recommend me which levis jeans to get? I have huge thighs (from muay thai and kickboxing) but I'd like to get better fitting jeans. I tried other brands skinny but I can barely get them past my calves lol

513,514,511,521,501s
Try them all on.

Originally Posted by taymane23

so I'm trying to put this fit together

this

2pzxw7r.jpg
INFO ???

i hate to have to quote that again ^^
but i also want info on the jean jacket. Ive always like that print..
the Fall line of RL this year came out with alot of pieces with it on them..

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

i hate to have to quote that again ^^
but i also want info on the jean jacket. Ive always like that print..
the Fall line of RL this year came out with alot of pieces with it on them..
That jacket is from the new Denim & Supply line from Ralph Lauren. They actually have that jacket online at Macys. com for 145. All they have left is a large. You could try your local Macys though.My Macys had quite a few of them in various sizes last time I checked.

This may be a long shot, but who knows.
I need 2 colors of alpha khaki's that I just cannot find. The pairs in question are olive and sahara red. I need a 29x30.

Dockers doesn't have my size online and I have looked around Houston. I still have one more place to look on Friday, but I am not holding out hope
ohwell.gif

If anyone can help me out, I would owe you big time!

woww its been quite some time since ive been on nt, but it sure is kooo that the dressing better thread still makes its way back to pg. 1..!

Didnt even have to search
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Can anyone recommend me which levis jeans to get? I have huge thighs (from muay thai and kickboxing) but I'd like to get better fitting jeans. I tried other brands skinny but I can barely get them past my calves lol

513,514,511,521,501s
Try them all on.
out of all these, I'd say 521's are your best bet. Imo of course. Don't be afraid to try them all on and see what suits you best
smokin.gif

That jean jacket is traight piff tho

still waiting on my order for the dockers alphas to go through (in fulfillment) , but realized i forgot to ask you guys on your opinions on how they fit compared to levis 505 or levis 514 in slimness. thanks in advance for your opinion(s) of their differences

I love Alden Indys, but they're so expensive
sick.gif

Does anyone know if Redwings make a similar style? Or any other brand for that matter?
237.jpg

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

I've always wanted to try my hand a blurring the lines between casual and formal. Last night I said %@$# it and just did it...

nerd.gif
I definitely understand the appeal of high-low, but use a v-neck that is clearly a undershirt.  a better quality v-neck ought to do the trick and perhaps opt for trousers rather than khakis.
also loose the pocket square and the cig. it screams trying too hard.

but overall good direction

tumblr_lpqi73cTiq1qil8dto1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't know how I missed that comment! I don't know how smoking and a sewn pocket square is trying too hard, but I guess that's how you feel. The jacket is a Lanvin <3 H&M, btw.

Thanks ShadyKay NT! Any other brands I should try out besides levis?

I have a similar situation- from Levi's I can wear 501 or 505 with them being too tight or too baggy. Anything that says 'skinny' or 'slim' wont work.

Also try GAP Standard fit. These are the best fit Ive found.  (not 'straight' fit- those are too tight).

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I love Alden Indys, but they're so expensive
sick.gif

Does anyone know if Redwings make a similar style? Or any other brand for that matter?
237.jpg
These are nice. But not for $435

Back
Top Bottom