Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone find any pics of Ye's fashion show in Paris?

http://nowfashion.com/01-...012-paris-show-1059.html
Chanel Iman
pimp.gif

I didn't know it was just a women's line though. Still looks pretty solid.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Got my Dockers in and they were too snug. Luckily the lady at my local Kohls let me price match for any Dockers they had in stock. Ended up getting 3 pair of the d3 classic fit flat front. Great deal.

Did u show them ur receipt/invoice? or did you just exchange them without them?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I have a navy/ white cardigan with brown leather patches on the elbows.
I'll be wearing it with a white v-neck and denim.

Should I do boat shoes in the same color or go with desert boots?
If DB's, what color/material??

pics of the cardigan

Hey Peeps, I have a 50% off code for http://www.bonobos.com/ that I am not going to use. Check the site out and let me know if you want it. The code is for 1 use only so I don't want any Lurkers stealing it. Max discount is $250.00 So this may be the time to grab something high end!

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Hey Peeps, I have a 50% off code for http://www.bonobos.com/ that I am not going to use. Check the site out and let me know if you want it. The code is for 1 use only so I don't want any Lurkers stealing it. Max discount is $250.00 So this may be the time to grab something high end!
ill definitely take it off your hands! i just saw some boots that i would like to scoop up.  
PMed also

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by Benssick

I need to loose weight 
indifferent.gif
 seriously 5'7 and weighing 170 isn't a good look 
laugh.gif

You sure? I'm 160 at 5'6" and everyone says I'm skinny....

I'm 5'7 165 and I think I'm good
laugh.gif
also depends on you body type. I was around 5'8-5'9 and 165-175 and I was at a "healthy" weight. not skinny but not overweight either

Just a heads up GAP and all its companies (BR, Old Navy, etc) are having a 30% off sale thru tomorrow if anyone is interested. Code is: 48HOURS....might tempt me to cop a jacket or somethin for the fall

update on my Ralph Lauren Purple Label quilted jacket...

I got it for 76 shipped NWOT!

mX1s1.jpg

pzbrm.jpg

ZGj4y.jpg

just wanted to brag about my steal
pimp.gif

Nice jacket. Better price.
As for the weight talk, I am 5'7, 145lbs. Everyone tells me I look skinny, but these were the same people that knew me when I was 210lbs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

update on my Ralph Lauren Purple Label quilted jacket...

I got it for 76 shipped NWOT!
Where did you get that jacket for that price ?!?! Ebay? 

yup.

it was only listed for a couple of hours and the BIN price was $70. jumped on it right away. if it didn't fit, I would have resold it.

3 other people tried to lowball the seller with a "best offer"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

ill definitely take it off your hands! i just saw some boots that i would like to scoop up.  
PMed also
Check your PM

Picked up this shawl from Jack Spade, great fit to it.
tumblr_lsgbkvFJwF1qb0og7

Moving around today.
tumblr_lsidqp7Y1H1qb0og7

Finished up a second round of bow ties and handkies. This one is reversible.
ip1v83.jpg

Does David Z ever have sales? I want to cop a pair of red wings, but if they have some kind of annual sale or something, i can wait. If not, I might as well as pull trigger right now

Has anyone tried Zara suits? I used to have one in college but since working I've gone to brands like JCrew and BR for my work wear. Thinking about getting this one for fall though:

1564304700_2_3_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom