$150.00 @ Jack Spade.

http://www.jackspade.com/...52&cgid=surplus-sale
art-1-jack_spade_thorne_shirt.jpg

Only color left is green and they dont even have a pic for it
mad.gif

That is the green.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Hey all,

I have another freebie (completely free---no shipping cost either) for that lucky someone.

This is a New Without Tags Theory tie.  3" at the thickest.  Navy Blue w/Light Grey stripes.  Retail runs $98 I think, too thick for me. 

Message me if interested, we'll do it a little different this time though.  However many messages I get by tomorrow on 11/11 @ 11:11 AM EST, I'll choose a random number X, and whoever was the Xth person to message me, gets it!  This way you don't have to be online RIGHT NOW to get it. 

Best of luck fellas!
MonopolyMan630 is the winner.  Thanks everyone for getting in.

Originally Posted by Windows Apple

Hey there. I plan on ordering some Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit shirts.
Just wondering how I should measure myself. Can anyone point me to the right direction to how to properly measure my sleeves?
And is there any general rule about measuring your neck? Add half a size to the measurement so the shirt isn't restricting and choking me?
Please and thank you.

Halp

New pickups this past week:

2x Marlow Penny Loafers in Dark Brown Shell Cordovan

2x Marlow Plain Toe Bluchers in Dark Brown Shell Cordovan

And the current rotation:

(Clockwise starting from top left)
Alden captoe boots with commando soles in cigar shell cordovan
RL Marlow Wingtips in dark brown shell cordovan
Alden x Leathersoul Pitt boots in cigar shell cordovan
RL Gifford chukka in dark brown shell cordovan

That shoe rotation looks like it's at least 2g's.  
eek.gif

I need to buy a pair or two of Alden's when I have the money.

@Rsdplaya, are all those desrt boots on the side in the pic clarks? If so do you have any bushacre's or just the crepe sole DB? I'm gonna get another pair soon but the winters here get rough and I'm wondering if the harder sole on the bushacre is as comfortable as the regular clark's if anybody knows? 

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

@Rsdplaya, are all those desrt boots on the side in the pic clarks? If so do you have any bushacre's or just the crepe sole DB? I'm gonna get another pair soon but the winters here get rough and I'm wondering if the harder sole on the bushacre is as comfortable as the regular clark's if anybody knows? 
Yea...well some are DB's and some are Bushacres.  I kinda like the Bushacres a little bit more, but the difference isn't that major.  Walking seems to be a little easier for me with the Bushacres.

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by ralph91

Anyone know the brand or where I can find this watch?
I'm assuming what you're really looking for info on is the strap and not the watch itself?  You can pick up that strap for like $10 or less on eBay.  Search Nato or Military Strap on eBay.
bought mine here: http://www.danielwellington.com/collection/
If you do really just want the strap, you can get the watch with a strap like that for 35 bucks on Urban Outfitters website.

i don't understand why someone would pay $145 for that watch and strap when it SHOULD cost you less than $50. Timex x J.Crew.

"a fool and his money..."

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Question: Black or brown shoes with a blue suit for an interview?

Brown shoes, matching brown belt....however, I wouldn't wear a blue suit to an interview....altho, it may depend on the position.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Question: Black or brown shoes with a blue suit for an interview?

Brown shoes, matching brown belt....however, I wouldn't wear a blue suit to an interview....altho, it may depend on the position.
Thanks. 

Any suggestions for what I could have done to this peacoat to make it fit A LOT better....bought it a couple years ago and I'm wondering if a tailor can fix it lol: 
pa882.jpg

2bnvp5.jpg

295prpg.jpg

Any suggestions for what I could have done to this peacoat to make it fit A LOT better....bought it a couple years ago and I'm wondering if a tailor can fix it lol: 
pa882.jpg

2bnvp5.jpg

295prpg.jpg
donate it to a fat friend?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

donate it to a fat friend?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Smh I know man this joint is huge...I bought it before I even found this thread haha....is it beyond repair for a tailor to do anything to it (for a modest price) you think though?......If it is then I was thinking of copping this jcrew coat: 
14e3xc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom