Dressing better

Can anyone recommend good quality dress shoes that fit/look like the ones Aldo makes? I have a couple pairs of Aldos I wear to go clubbing/bar hopping and while they fit great and have a good shape (slim, low profile), the quality is beyond average 

Cold as hell yesterday, finally got to break out my new peacoat: 
1jl2lz.jpg

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

what brand?
Its the J Crew Bayswater peacoat, got it during a 25% off sale a couple weeks ago, that plus the student discount knocked off almost $75
pimp.gif

what brand?
Its the J Crew Bayswater peacoat, got it during a 25% off sale a couple weeks ago, that plus the student discount knocked off almost $75
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

what brand?
pimp.gif

How to use student discount?

what brand?
pimp.gif

How to use student discount?

That bayswater coat is really nice, and Jcrew is having 30% off on outerwear in store right now..

any way, im bored..

New pocket squares
Ted Baker - Lanvin - Hugo Boss
25yua37.jpg

That bayswater coat is really nice, and Jcrew is having 30% off on outerwear in store right now..

any way, im bored..

New pocket squares
Ted Baker - Lanvin - Hugo Boss
25yua37.jpg

Hey guys, I finally got my suit alterations done. Before pics here: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...11895690/Dressing-better
Im pretty happy with it overall. Its a big improvement from before. The leg tapering was a problem and had to be adjusted a few times(calves too big...). I think it turned out well considering. The jacket was taken in a bit and the sleeves were shorten. Cost was $80 in alteration fees..
eije5x.jpg
in6cy0.jpg

Banana republic suit, Brooks brothers slim fit shirt, Tie-bar wool tie, corduroy Duckie Browns.

Hey guys, I finally got my suit alterations done. Before pics here: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...11895690/Dressing-better
Im pretty happy with it overall. Its a big improvement from before. The leg tapering was a problem and had to be adjusted a few times(calves too big...). I think it turned out well considering. The jacket was taken in a bit and the sleeves were shorten. Cost was $80 in alteration fees..
eije5x.jpg
in6cy0.jpg

Banana republic suit, Brooks brothers slim fit shirt, Tie-bar wool tie, corduroy Duckie Browns.

pimp.gif

Didn't know you could use the student discount on top of another sale.  Too bad I never get to use mine because my store never has anything good.  Don't know how the best mall on Long Island has such a disappointing store.  
mad.gif

pimp.gif

Didn't know you could use the student discount on top of another sale.  Too bad I never get to use mine because my store never has anything good.  Don't know how the best mall on Long Island has such a disappointing store.  
mad.gif

what brand?
pimp.gif

i got the thinsulated one for $180 after 30% off plus student discount
pimp.gif
I still got to take it to get the sleeves shorten tho
ohwell.gif

what brand?
pimp.gif

i got the thinsulated one for $180 after 30% off plus student discount
pimp.gif
I still got to take it to get the sleeves shorten tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by maulrat

eije5x.jpg
in6cy0.jpg

The suit came out fantastic and the shoes/outfit are beautiful. 
I'd step out like this and feel like a million bucks. 

Back
Top Bottom