Dressing better

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

I was wondering if someone can help out with finding this jacket or something similar. & not too expensive thanks guys.

20kx735.jpg

I was wondering if someone can help out with finding this jacket or something similar. & not too expensive thanks guys.

20kx735.jpg
no lie, but that is off of ebay. search "peacoat" and you should see the designer. i'm sure it's foreign

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Anyone else slippin and sliding in the rain with Clark's crepe soles? I wore my desert boots and wallabees this week and I almost fell a couple times.

I don't wear my desert boots when it rains. I either wear my Aldens with commando soles or sneakers.

20kx735.jpg
Land's End Canvas has something like this. It'll probably be a bit baggier, although their Canvas line is generally cut pretty trim. May be worth it to cop and get tailored. 
It's 140 but they always have sales. Right now they have 40% + free shipping so it'd be like $110 or so. 

http://canvas.landsend.co...ERCH=IDX_Men-_-Outerwear

6774972.jpg

what do you all think of this Coogi faux leather jacket? I copped it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $39.00. ret $180 (tj maxx price at $59.99). I think it has a little too much ornamental going on with the buttons, eyelets, and epaulet, not to mention the Coogi tag on the sleeves. They have an XXL if anyone is interested. Feels comfortable when put on though.

where can i get those leather wallets with the lanyards at? what are some good brands? lol I'm not really sure what they're called exactly

Can I get some suggestions on alternative to the Clarks Desert Boot? Every seems to have a pair nowadays and a few of my friends just copped some pairs. I'm not trying to show up at a get-together with all the guys wearing the same thing... I kind of want some options in casual shoes/boots. Preferably brown.

Got these during a 2 for $300 sale this week.  Allen Edmonds Strand in Walnut on the left and Allen Edmonds 5th Ave. in Black on the right.
257ja0h.jpg

And copped this earlier this month.  Hamilton Viewmatic 40mm.

xgliko.jpg

what brands sell really slim dress shirts, I purchased a extra slim fit dress shirt from brooks brothers 14 1/2 - 32 and its a bit big

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Banana has these 30-40% off sales like every other week, waiting on another 50% off sale
pimp.gif
There's a 30% Factory and 40% Non-Factory floating right now.  On top of their already marked down prices, went this morning 'cause I needed a heavier coat for NYE (Vegas, plan to be outside
nerd.gif
).

Peacoat was $179.99, ended up scooping up a Blazer as well, $219.99.  Peacoat was 30% off, Blazer was 60% off.  Then another 30% on top of that.

Both items came out to less than $150 for both. 
smokin.gif
I'm a BR fan though, can't beat their prices (*I've never paid retail, always lurk for sales).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Banana has these 30-40% off sales like every other week, waiting on another 50% off sale
pimp.gif
There's a 30% Factory and 40% Non-Factory floating right now.  On top of their already marked down prices, went this morning 'cause I needed a heavier coat for NYE (Vegas, plan to be outside
nerd.gif
).

Peacoat was $179.99, ended up scooping up a Blazer as well, $219.99.  Peacoat was 30% off, Blazer was 60% off.  Then another 30% on top of that.

Both items came out to less than $150 for both. 
smokin.gif
I'm a BR fan though, can't beat their prices (*I've never paid retail, always lurk for sales).

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Land's End Canvas has something like this. It'll probably be a bit baggier, although their Canvas line is generally cut pretty trim. May be worth it to cop and get tailored. 
It's 140 but they always have sales. Right now they have 40% + free shipping so it'd be like $110 or so. 

http://canvas.landsend.co...ERCH=IDX_Men-_-Outerwear
Also check out Macy's.  They have a ton of wool coats with that built in zip up bib.  Last time I was there they had 50% off and more.

Back
Top Bottom