Dressing better

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ Clarks Desert Trek boot

They also make them in low cut.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESERT BOOT. Desert Trek is something completely different.

and did you know Jamaicans be calling them black desert boot joints bank robbers
pimp.gif
lol

^ really? I can't f with the vein in the middle, I prefer the clean toe of the desert boot or desert khan, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

dont listen to your moms, she wants you to dress like a hypebeast.

you'll be the one thats styling.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It's funny because my mom told me finally you're dressing nice and grown. I've always wanted to dress like this, but when Iwore a sz 36 pants, it wasn't a good look.

So how do those Clark boots fit?

So im going to a girls sweet 16 late this month
what would be proper attire?

I was thinking a suit would be over dressing,
so maybe just dress pants a button up and a tie
any suggestions?
shoes I can buy at macys?

Just got in my Beeswax Desert Boots. What should I put on them to protect the leather? Does anyone have some good suggestions?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Just got in my Beeswax Desert Boots. What should I put on them to protect the leather? Does anyone have some good suggestions?

I got these a few weeks back. I bought some Kiwi leather shoe polish--my local supermarket had a travel pack with a brush, two round applicators, black andbrown polish and a rag for 10 bucks. If I was going to buy this stuff individually, it would have been way more.

And, on the thought of brown polish--I might say get tan polish instead. The brown makes the boots darker, but I liked them a lighter shade. I guess youcould get both and try them out.

Some people also get minks oil to protect the beeswax leather. I haven't done this, but it couldn't hurt.

And, remember: they're gonna get dirty, but that's the character. I like the way mine are getting beaten in. At first, you'll flipout,but they look better worn in.

Alright, after doing reading in that thread, they say to buy beeswax and use that to clean them..and they are against polishing them. I don't thinkit's that serious, and the guys on superfuture are kind of insane, but if you don't want to, just go with a regular leather cleaner. The best thing todo right now would be to get something that "protects" it from water--and I know they have that at the supermarket. It's in the householdcleaners section.

I like it that my Beeswax DB's look worn. I did nothing to treat them and every scratch is a battle wound

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

any suggestions?

Are you looking to buy a pair of dress shoes to wear out to nice occasions, or something you can rock any time? If the second is the choice, you might want tolook into desert boots or boat shoes, because those are versatile. Yeah, they're not dress shoes, but they go with khakis as well as they do with jeans(desert boots especially)

any suggestions?

Wear a suit, it might be one of the few exceptions when you can wear a black suit.
It is better to be over-dressed than under-dressed. Worst comes to worst, remove the jacket and you got the same look you are considering.
Not all Macys carry the same shoes but I would probably go to Nordstrom Rack or even DSW for dress shoe than settling at Macys.

any suggestions?
Is this a normal Sweet 16 or a MTV Sweet 16?

Yeah, sweet 16's are quite common. For Hispanics/Mexicans, it is "Quincenera" (15th bday) and for Flipino's, it is a "Debut" orCoutillion (18th bday).

That 3rd suit in that video was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and only for $296 too?
Is there a general rule when it comes to mixing patterns? Because dude had a couple
things going on, but it looked like it all came together pretty nicely?
And can someone tell me what style of shoe the first guy had on? I'm feeling that
style of shoe, I'm done with the boxed toe style.

Back
Top Bottom