Dressing better

anyone have these? Does the pebbled sole come up the front enough to wear the toe leather doesnt scratch on the ground?

http://www.zappos.com/n/p...419/c/3.html

2249-2748-p.jpg

Originally Posted by manamazing55

i love drivers/loafers but I have to have the kind where the rubber comes up the front of the toe a little or they just get totally scuffed.

Anyone know of any good priced, less than $100 loafers that are leather or suede that have the tie on them?

something similar to these

[img]http://images.colehaan.com//is...pha&defaultImage=ColeHaanEComm/SEARCH_A[/img]
just asking again. I saw a guy with suede gray ones this weekend that looked really good.
Aldo makes a couple nice loafers. If those in the picture are real croc then they are probably over a grand.

i love drivers/loafers but I have to have the kind where the rubber comes up the front of the toe a little or they just get totally scuffed.

Anyone know of any good priced, less than $100 loafers that are leather or suede that have the tie on them?

something similar to these

[img]http://images.colehaan.com//is...pha&defaultImage=ColeHaanEComm/SEARCH_A[/img]
just asking again. I saw a guy with suede gray ones this weekend that looked really good.

i'm looking for some too, in leather or suede. is this style called "moccasin" or is that something different? anyone know any brands that arepretty affordable?

thanks,
waystinthyme

^
that style works the best for me, because so many of the mocs get the toes scuffed EASILY.

Whats the purpose of buying shoes that are basically just going to have the leather scuffed and eaten through in a few months?

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

what do you guys think of toms shoes?

Great cause!!! I don't care if they're stylish or not (they're really not). That's a beautiful cause right there.

Originally Posted by RFX45

wow I really like these, and the sole comes to the front to prevent scuffing. id rather pay around $60 though

10757-810533-p.jpg

Get this Sperry Loafers on sale $50 at http://www.urbanoutfitter...Id=MENS_SHOES&prepushId=
Not the same color but it is affordable.
16282386_01_b

RFX, I love those bro, saw them last week...........kept searching and searching for those in brown but couldnt find. I dont do black shoes usually. Thanksfor the help though. Those Borns are the style im lookin for but I just cant justify spending $100 when i dont actually "need" anymore shoes
ohwell.gif

Which one? The Born loafers?
I can't say I tried them, at least not that exact pair but I could imagine them being comfortable like Driving Mocs.
It's hard to tell but I don't think the sole is that thin:
10591-810530-2.jpg

10591-810530-6.jpg

10591-810530-3.jpg

Can anyone suggest what kind of outfit would look good at a yacht party? It's not until early July so keep that in mind. I've been clueless and want toget the shopping out of the way...

Originally Posted by Airupthere301

Can anyone suggest what kind of outfit would look good at a yacht party? It's not until early July so keep that in mind. I've been clueless and want to get the shopping out of the way...

Browse the last 10-15 pages, I think you will get an idea.
Pretty much chinos with loafers/boat shoes with a button up would work.
If you can pull it off, switch up the chino's for some shorts.

When I went to a yacht wedding two years ago, I wore a light gray cotton suit with loafers.
Along with a white striped button up and a tie, but I pretty much took it off and just left the collar unbuttoned.

Originally Posted by Airupthere301

Can anyone suggest what kind of outfit would look good at a yacht party? It's not until early July so keep that in mind. I've been clueless and want to get the shopping out of the way...

Some white slacks, a matching white blazer with the sleeves rolled up to your elbows, and t-shirt tucked in.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom