Dressing better

Is it a fashion faux pas to wear a suit jacket casually? I don't have a blazer or sport jacket to wear for a nice, informal dinner.
Jacket looks like this.
290A5761B5C2877439459EC8E44B0.jpg

I think the suit, white shirt and boot on the left are pretty good along with the leather jacket.
The basics and jeans aren't bad either.

Originally Posted by gko2408

Is it a fashion faux pas to wear a suit jacket casually? I don't have a blazer or sport jacket to wear for a nice, informal dinner.
Jacket looks like this.
290A5761B5C2877439459EC8E44B0.jpg
If that's how the jacket looks like, I would do it. A nice suit can be versatile as the jacket or the pants can be worn by itself.

I believe RFX bought a suit from H&M and posted up a picture of the blazer being worn with jeans and it was decent.

For those who are looking for skinny ties, it appears Express sell them now. Just a heads up.

Any good recommendations for belts that would match the Sand Suede or Beeswax Clarks DBs? Been searching everywhere but can't find anything.

Originally Posted by X949

Any good recommendations for belts that would match the Sand Suede or Beeswax Clarks DBs? Been searching everywhere but can't find anything.
Beeswax for me...(Banana Republic belt). I don't have a matching belt for the Sand because I think it's light enough and can be workedwith a black belt or a brown belt.
dm9lsj.jpg

Sorry to repeat the question..but im looking for a teal or purple pair of boat shoes in suede. anywhere i can find? ive been googling purple suede boatshoes..and all i get are womens. =/

Edit: preferably no lace

Prices are not out on the Jimmy Choo x H&M.
I think it is set to come out in winter, maybe fall.
Those pics are actually leaked and might even be taken down.

November 14th on the Jimmy Choo H&M line (limited number of stores). gko2408, no you're not supposed to wear a suit jacket without the pants, insteadyou would want to wear a blazer.

^ well damn.
pimp.gif

ec1157ed58790ba2d0500322c9c84057ee43d17.jpg

^ anyone know where I can get a book just like this?
This is from Topman, however they don't ship to Canada.
Any help would be appreciated... RFX I'm lookin at you again homie lol

Back
Top Bottom