Dressing better

Yeah but try Nordstrom Rack instead, I think their shoe trees are around $10 for a pair.
They should also have numerous choices when it comes to socks.
As for leather care kits though, I haven't seen much at the Rack but Nordstrom should have some for a hefty price.

Look around cedarvillstore.com, they might have a few selection of good items for your shoes.
Some codes:
styleforum - will take 10% off total order
cvsclub55 - will take $5.00 off Epic Cedar Shoe Trees (only $19.99/pr)
cvsclub44 - will take $4.00 off Washburn Cedar Shoe trees ($27.99/pr)
cvsclub22 - will take $2.00 off Classic Cedar Suit Hanger
freeship - Free Shipping on orders over $75.00 - USA only

Went to BR today for the 40% off Wednesday special.. Copped some cords.. I absolutely, f'n love them. I haven't had a pair since I was like 9.

Now all I need is 2 pairs of DB's for 25% or more off..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm so cheap.

RFX, those set of shoes you posted last page are all piff.
pimp.gif
i had tostop looking at them..

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Went to BR today for the 40% off Wednesday special.. Copped some cords.. I absolutely, f'n love them. I haven't had a pair since I was like 9.

Now all I need is 2 pairs of DB's for 25% or more off..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm so cheap.

RFX, those set of shoes you posted last page are all piff.
pimp.gif
i had to stop looking at them..
How do the cords fit? I saw them in the store and they looked pretty good. Are they slim or just straight?

So the best color to get in desert boots are brown correct?

Also sorry if this has been answered but I was wondering how was the quality on the ae desert boots, as their on sale for about $20 & $30

They are straight leg. I got a 36/30 probably really need a 35/28,29.. But im sure they don't make those length wise..

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Also sorry if this has been answered but I was wondering how was the quality on the ae desert boots, as their on sale for about $20 & $30

Clarks right? For $20-$30, you do not even have to worry about quality. Quality is pretty good though, you will love it for that price. You mind sharing whereit is on sale?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Clarks right? For $20-$30, you do not even have to worry about quality. Quality is pretty good though, you will love it for that price. You mind sharing where it is on sale?

I think by ae desert boots he means american eagle desert boots... would explain the pricing at least

I also took advantage of the 40% off today at BR. These came out to be around $98 with tax. Just needed a black pair of boots to wear in the rain. Ifthey're comfy enough, I'll go get a brown pair next week.
laugh.gif

acw9l.jpg

Compare to DB's. Just a tad bit lower, but the sizing is dead on compared to Clarks DB's.
2qiyblx.jpg

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Cool, with the extra room, it just gives you the option to wear thicker socks.

On another note, I am really like these Pointer shoes.
Low profile sole, somewhat unique and new design, I just want to see it person to judge how quality is.
Crago
crago_dark_chocolate_1_image.jpg

crago_black_1_image.jpg

Cyril
im feeling these...i seen the grey suede cyrils in store, they look a bit too casual for my liking....especially for £90.

Them brown leather joints are
pimp.gif
though...

Any idea where these can be ordered from and what is the price in dollars?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Clarks right? For $20-$30, you do not even have to worry about quality. Quality is pretty good though, you will love it for that price. You mind sharing where it is on sale?

I think by ae desert boots he means american eagle desert boots... would explain the pricing at least
oh yeah sorry about that man, I gotta learn to say American Eagle instead of AE

yeah i'm curious also
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I also took advantage of the 40% off today at BR. These came out to be around $98 with tax. Just needed a black pair of boots to wear in the rain. If they're comfy enough, I'll go get a brown pair next week.
laugh.gif

Compare to DB's. Just a tad bit lower, but the sizing is dead on compared to Clarks DB's.
this is in-store only?

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by Smedroc

im feeling these...i seen the grey suede cyrils in store, they look a bit too casual for my liking....especially for £90.

Them brown leather joints are
pimp.gif
though...

Any idea where these can be ordered from and what is the price in dollars?
black and red crago

they 80 bones sterling, i think they ship to US aswel..... you might be able to find in the states though, unless its a UK brand???

Went to Bloomingdales today, say the Clae's that I want, Russels in blue wool. Im pretty sure I can find them online for cheaper than the $130 MSRP. Anyoneknow any sites?

Also anyone have any US online shops that sell those Crago shoes?

EDIT:

PYS has horrible customer service, and their selection of the Pointers aint too great.

I just realized all of my outerwear is in shades of grey or black save for one red windbreaker. I need some more color in my life
laugh.gif

Same here, most of my outerwear are black or grey.
I'm trying to get different shades of grey and more blue/navy as well.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by wj4

I also took advantage of the 40% off today at BR. These came out to be around $98 with tax. Just needed a black pair of boots to wear in the rain. If they're comfy enough, I'll go get a brown pair next week.
laugh.gif

this is in-store only?
Yes, it's instore only. It's every Wednesday for this month. Coupon can be had inside a BR store. It's good for 40% off any fullprice item.

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

j2.png
I almost always dig the outfits you put together, this being no exception really. My only critique would be that the pants need to be quite a bitbigger. I don't shy away from the skinny look myself, but something looks off about "workwear" to me when the pants are too fitted. Pair thatwith some "slim fit" cords for instance and the fit would be perfect. Again though, I love the classic version of this look so my opinion is nothingif not bias.

Back
Top Bottom