Dressing better

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

j2.png
I gotta say..im not a big fan of plaid..but that jacket almost makes me wanna try plaid. very nice fit!

I am on the lookout for a designer backpack...Any tips? I just can't get into a messenger bag.

I'm looking for one myself 10 Piece. asos.com has quite a few along with some sale going on.

I still have like a month of summer wear left(south flawda). But, I think the beginning of Nov, ima splurge! Still need my clarks :smh

Air Murphy inspired me, forgotten that my A-Cups were pretty durable during the rain.
Last night ... through the rainy night. Was going to put a tie to clean it up a bit but I felt a bit semi-messy so I took it off.

11_13_10.jpg

JV utility jacket (not shown) - Polo sweater - Hugo Boss shirt - PS belt - 511 jeans - Prada A-Cups sneakers - J12 watch

Anyone here owns Sperry Chukka Boots? I think these are the closest thing to sneakers I can work with now. Not bad at $70 a pair IMO.
tveu2wd875_sperry-two-tone-chukka-boot.jpg

Originally Posted by quik1987

I like these
thorocraft-spring2010-preview-part-2-4.jpg

Here's a good alternative, Sebago Flotilla.
SBG-W85258-08.tif

Or the Lighthouse for a much higher cut.
SBG-W10257-09.tif
SBG-W10271-08.tif

The Arlington is also Sebagos desert boots, looks like it is better shaped than Clarks.
SBG-W19553-08.tif

WJ4, nice pick ups on the chukkas a page back, great price too.
Does the black ones have a crepe sole too?

Bloomingdales has the Band of Outsiders x Sperry boots and they look really nice. I've never worn any boat shoe before though so I don't know...

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
Nah, man. If it did, I wouldn't have got it. I would be slipping and sliding all over the rain.
laugh.gif
Picture of the sole.
6s9oio.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Anyone here owns Sperry Chukka Boots? I think these are the closest thing to sneakers I can work with now. Not bad at $70 a pair IMO.
tveu2wd875_sperry-two-tone-chukka-boot.jpg

I like the Speryy Chukkas but not those pictured.
I like the regular versions without the thick mid-sole and they often go on sale for $40-$50 if you can wait.
134090_48.jpg
134090_66.jpg

Storm hit pretty hard yesterday and seems like i need to buy some jackets. What are some kinds you guys recommend and preferably places to get em. Maybesomething similar to the the Ben Sherman one RX45 wore a couple pages back. I'm open to other styles as well.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
Nah, man. If it did, I wouldn't have got it. I would be slipping and sliding all over the rain.
laugh.gif
Picture of the sole.
Great choice. Those chukkas can definitely be dressed up or down and the rubber sole makes it much more versatile. Now you are ready for thehandful of rains that visit us.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Picture of the sole.
Great choice. Those chukkas can definitely be dressed up or down and the rubber sole makes it much more versatile. Now you are ready for the handful of rains that visit us.
laugh.gif
Dude, I just checked the weather. It's suppose to be back up in the high 70s/low 80s tomorrow?
laugh.gif
I will wear them tomorrow and see howthey are, comfort wise. I have a pair of BR shoes already and I love that pair. Hopefully I will like this one too.

The only reason I'm looking at those Sperry's is because I got 2 coupons today from Macy's, $20 off $70 purchase or more.
laugh.gif

Yeah that was us on hb mainpage good people over there

Ty - I was referring to the Stussy X DM collab , those are sick foreal

Back
Top Bottom