Dressing better

i know this has prob been asked 213414431 times, and I havent searched thru the thread...........but how do the Clark Desert Boots fit?

....about to order a pair but debating what size to get.

GO GHANA GO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

i know this has prob been asked 213414431 times, and I havent searched thru the thread...........but how do the Clark Desert Boots fit?

....about to order a pair but debating what size to get.
1 full size down.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by Pitman13

132130_1_alv.jpg

About to pull the trigger on these, just want to know how Sperry's fit. I'm a sz8 in virtually everything. I just hate when shoes look big, so I'm thinking about getting a sz7.5.
I'm a sz.8 in Nikes etc and I got an 8 in my Sperry's and their fine.......going down half a size shouldn't be that big of a deal though. Where are these ones from btw?
pimp.gif

Thanks bro, went with the 8. Definitely will not be my last Sperry purchase.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by Pitman13

132130_1_alv.jpg

About to pull the trigger on these, just want to know how Sperry's fit. I'm a sz8 in virtually everything. I just hate when shoes look big, so I'm thinking about getting a sz7.5.

Added to 'To Cop List'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where can I find these??

dac26d34d9da073ed669bcdeee87fe6eb76b5da6.jpg

Casual Friday at work..Polo sport shirt, Lucky straight fit jeans, and Polo Ranger boots..sorry about the crappy pic

What is your budget?
They are chukkas and WJ4 got a great deal on some chukkas from BR on Wednesday with the 40% off sale.
He got them in black though and they are not distressed as the JV.
Maybe you can find a brown one and distressed them yourself through wear?

Don't wanna go over $150.
So the style of that show are called chukkas? thouhg they were just reg dress shows or something

for those of you who shop at banana every Wednesday till the end of october you can get one item for 40 % off.

I saw that peacoat cardigan at Holt Renfrew, nice.

18th, if you can get someone to send them to you from overseas, clarks 'point taken'.

Point Taken vs. Desert Boot
clarks03.jpg

My idea of "dressing better", but still kind of young with the fitted. I dont look right with a beanie =/

HM
Uniqlo
Levi
Clarks.

The pants feel a bit long though..

Ghana is on here deep I see lol , black stars!

Niidawg nice

RFX45 great fit on all of the fits , you spend more than me jesus I need a salary paid job myself.

10 Piece clean stuff altogether

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Ghana is on here deep I see lol , black stars!

Niidawg nice

RFX45 great fit on all of the fits , you spend more than me jesus I need a salary paid job myself.

10 Piece clean stuff altogether

Thanks, im new to this whole thing, means alot homie.
smile.gif

And the coat is H&M, flannel is Uniqlo. Only $30 too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

What is your budget?
They are chukkas and WJ4 got a great deal on some chukkas from BR on Wednesday with the 40% off sale.
He got them in black though and they are not distressed as the JV.
Maybe you can find a brown one and distressed them yourself through wear?
The shoes I bought are available in dark brown leather BTW.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by cquan05

Pitman13 wrote:

132130_1_alv.jpg

About to pull the trigger on these, just want to know how Sperry's fit. I'm a sz8 in virtually everything. I just hate when shoes look big, so
I'm thinking about getting a sz7.5.
I'm a sz.8 in Nikes etc and I got an 8 in my Sperry's and their fine.......going down half a size shouldn't be that big of a deal
though. Where are these ones from btw?
pimp.gif

Got these a few weeks ago for $45. Love them.

eek.gif
45 ... Where at fam they look
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

My idea of "dressing better", but still kind of young with the fitted. I dont look right with a beanie =/

HM
Uniqlo
Levi
Clarks.

The pants feel a bit long though..
That's a clean look for someone around your age IMO. The breaks on the pants go with the un tucked shirt and fitted theme.

Back
Top Bottom