Dressing better

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

anybody have any info on when are where these are gonna drop?
What are these?

Duh.

Besides being Stussy boots.

I'm still waiting on a Polo cookie boots to pop up somwhere so I can try them in person.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I found this info. I'm assuming they are sold out now, but there was never any info on where they were gonna go on sale. I checked the bay,but couldnt find anything...anyone know where I can get a pair now?
[h1]Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot - Tan Suede[/h1]
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_half.gif
rating_off.gif
(11 Votes, Rating: 3.55 5)

loading.gif
Loading ...

timberland-stussy-boot-1.jpg

If you liked the Stussy x Timbs from the Stussy NYC flagship store, then you'll love that Stussy has bust out another colorway for its collaborativeboot with Timberland. The Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot comes in a classic tan suedecolorway. The upper consists fully of tan suede, with a moccasin-style toe stitching. Seven metal lace eyelets blend in nicely with the upper and laces. Thetongue features the Stussy logo to make this boot legit. The boot will release October 23rd in a limited size run for about $288 each.
Via Stussy.

^ Second to last pic of the tie hurt my eyes when I was clicked on the link Like an optical illusion or something.
laugh.gif

But the combo is
pimp.gif

Anyone got any info on what this shirt could be? I see the two stripes on the collar.

I love the fit of when you can roll the cuff just once and it stays there almost perfectly.

From the David Guetta x Akon 'Sexy Chick' video.

anybody have any info on when are where these are gonna drop?
What are these?

Duh.

Besides being Stussy boots.

I'm still waiting on a Polo cookie boots to pop up somwhere so I can try them in person.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I found this info. I'm assuming they are sold out now, but there was never any info on where they were gonna go on sale. I checked the bay, but couldnt find anything...anyone know where I can get a pair now?
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_half.gif
rating_off.gif

loading.gif
Loading ...

If you liked the Stussy x Timbs from the Stussy NYC flagship store, then you'll love that Stussy has bust out another colorway for its collaborative boot with Timberland. The Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot comes in a classic tan suede colorway. The upper consists fully of tan suede, with a moccasin-style toe stitching. Seven metal lace eyelets blend in nicely with the upper and laces. The tongue features the Stussy logo to make this boot legit[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. The boot will release October 23rd in a limited size run for about $288 each.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Via Stussy.

Pass.

laugh.gif

They are classifying this as a Desert Boot, maybe because of the crepe sole, but I am liking it.
Made by Dry Bones.
dry-bones-two-tone-boot-00.jpg
dry-bones-two-tone-boot-04.jpg

Naaaaaah, I can't mess w/ the desert bowling boots RFX.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So, I have a Navy Blue/heather grey striped cardigan. Plan to keep is simple and throw it down w/ a White shirt and navy tie. You know, nothing major.

What do y'all think goes best w/ it? Simple really, but I have put it together (in my head) w/ the pants (jeans and khaki's) and shoes(boats/loafers/dress shoes/casual sneakers,ETC) I have to mixed results.

I forgot I even had the damn thing, I just remembered it this morning. I'll probably break it out this weekend.

Thoughts?

I know a lot of times things like this depend on where you're going, but in this case it really doesn't matter.

I've been looking for these black/silver-white Red Wing moc-toes for a minute.

rw3-500x375.jpg

American Eagle has something very similar to the black pair and the brown(bottom left) for $90. Still contemplating if I should get them myself

What kind of shoes do you guys usually wear to a night club in Las Vegas or somewhere nice like that? Assuming you wear nice jeans and long-sleeve shirt.Please post pics...

Red Wings aren't that bulky in my size (9.5).

I need a few boots for the Fall/Winter and the quality on Red Wings is unmatched.

Still looking for a spot so I can try on the retro Polo cookie boots...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Fall-2009-Ranger-Boots-3-540x360.jpg

Anyone trying to come up on some Falke Socks??

These things are incredible on your feet. So comfortable

I got a place around my way that sells em for less than retail.

Id be willing to hook you guys up! Let me know

Last BR pick up.
laugh.gif
I had to go to one of the bigger BR's to get my size...this one also sold Clarks DB's there. 40% off on those would'vebeen nice.
2qi5nxk.jpg

Just came up on a pair of Clarks desert boots for $45.00
pimp.gif

Will post pictures a little later tonight when I get home. I'm stoked
smile.gif
They are the beeswax/medium brown with the gum sole.

Now to build some outfits around them, but I"m sure they can be worn with almost everything

edit: too lazy to take pics lol but they are exactly these

what kind of products do you guys recommend putting on these for the leather? (for those that use products)

This dude stay coppin from BR lol. I see now that catching deals are the name of the game. What should we be expecting as far as deals go in the next threemonths? Macy's has a big sale right?

wj, what model timberland boot did you post earlier ? want to google them to see some different angles. was looking for something along those lines and fromthe side profile you posted they may fit the bill.

thanks

rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_half.gif
rating_off.gif

loading.gif
Loading ...

If you liked the Stussy x Timbs from the Stussy NYC flagship store, then you'll love that Stussy has bust out another colorway for its collaborative boot with Timberland. The Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot comes in a classic tan suede colorway. The upper consists fully of tan suede, with a moccasin-style toe stitching. Seven metal lace eyelets blend in nicely with the upper and laces. The tongue features the Stussy logo to make this boot legit[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. The boot will release October 23rd in a limited size run for about $288 each.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Via Stussy.

Pass.

laugh.gif

Seriously. I bought a pair of these Timb chukkas for $40 off Amazon in what I consider a nicer color. I get the Stussy collab, but that'swild.

Props to Banana Republic LOL.

Bought my clarks for 20% off at the clark's store then today walked into BR and what do I see, the same desert boots I bought so I buy them from BR for 40%off and go return the other one back to the Clark's store. Total for my Desert Boots, $50.

Also, I usually have a hard time finding sweaters that fit right on me since I'm only 5'7" with an athletic build, but J. Crew actually had somethat fit really well. Don't like going there really since there isn't a big discount usually, but I bought the sweaters since it's hard to find agood fitting one. At least the let me apply the student discount.

Back
Top Bottom