Dressing better

Originally Posted by KVN

Never had shoes like the desert boots. I mostly get squared off dress shoes. Anyone got a pic of them wearing these? I'm guess just brown slacks for these or jeans?
Desert boots are more casual, they go great with jeans or chinos. I'm not sure about slacks though.

There are pics in my blog of myself wearing DB's in beeswax and black. Just click the link in my sig if you wanna see them.

Originally Posted by joree85

Is the 40% off at BR on Wednesdays only for the month of October?
i used like 10 coupons at the same stores...i hate paying retail for anything so I couldnt pass this up

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by Masta Euda

283sxz.jpg

What kinda hoodie is Farmar wearing? Where to cop?
I'm not sure, but it could be this...???

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...irts?hash=item5ad4523c80

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

[h1]Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot - Tan Suede[/h1]
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_half.gif
rating_off.gif
(11 Votes, Rating: 3.55 5)

loading.gif
Loading ...

timberland-stussy-boot-1.jpg

If you liked the Stussy x Timbs from the Stussy NYC flagship store, then you'll love that Stussy has bust out another colorway for its collaborative boot with Timberland. The Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot comes in a classic tan suede colorway. The upper consists fully of tan suede, with a moccasin-style toe stitching. Seven metal lace eyelets blend in nicely with the upper and laces. The tongue features the Stussy logo to make this boot legit. The boot will release October 23rd in a limited size run for about $288 each.
Via Stussy.

Pass.

laugh.gif
Seriously. I bought a pair of these Timb chukkas for $40 off Amazon in what I consider a nicer color. I get the Stussy collab, but that's wild.

u have a pic of the ones u bought?

51F2dwxw3wL._AA280_.jpg

Yo anyone on NT a substitute teacher in the Glendale, Ca area, cause I coulda sworn my sub today was from NT. Selvege jeans, desert boots and all. So if yourreading this Mr. So, you're a sick teahcer

I have a chance to cop for 50% off (from $300ish, 100% real leather)...and I've been looking for a leather bomber for a while now too:

187482_915_41

cop or not?

it might be a lil too plain for my liking but for the price I probably can't resist.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I have a chance to cop for 50% off (from $300ish, 100% real leather)...and I've been looking for a leather bomber for a while now too:

187482_915_41

cop or not?

it might be a lil too plain for my liking but for the price I probably can't resist.

cop.... leather lasts forever

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

Yo anyone on NT a substitute teacher in the Glendale, Ca area, cause I coulda sworn my sub today was from NT. Selvege jeans, desert boots and all. So if your reading this Mr. So, you're a sick teahcer

Selvage jeans/desert boot combo has existed since 1953 or so. NT hardly invented it.

That bomber is sick though. I'd cop for $150 all day if the fit was right. What brand is it? I've had my eye on a Buzz Rickson like that for a whilenow.

rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_half.gif
rating_off.gif

loading.gif
Loading ...

If you liked the Stussy x Timbs from the Stussy NYC flagship store, then you'll love that Stussy has bust out another colorway for its collaborative boot with Timberland. The Stussy x Timberland 7-Eye Chukka Boot comes in a classic tan suede colorway. The upper consists fully of tan suede, with a moccasin-style toe stitching. Seven metal lace eyelets blend in nicely with the upper and laces. The tongue features the Stussy logo to make this boot legit. The boot will release October 23rd in a limited size run for about $288 each.
Via Stussy.

Pass.

laugh.gif
Seriously. I bought a pair of these Timb chukkas for $40 off Amazon in what I consider a nicer color. I get the Stussy collab, but that's wild.

51F2dwxw3wL._AA280_.jpg

Those look real nice.
I was considering doing the Abington line since Red Wing is demand right now.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_on.gif
rating_half.gif
rating_off.gif

loading.gif
Loading ...

Via Stussy.

Pass.

laugh.gif

51F2dwxw3wL._AA280_.jpg

Those look real nice.
I was considering doing the Abington line since Red Wing is demand right now.

Wow those are dope. How the heck did you get em for 40 though? They're like 110 on amazon.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

Yo anyone on NT a substitute teacher in the Glendale, Ca area, cause I coulda sworn my sub today was from NT. Selvege jeans, desert boots and all. So if your reading this Mr. So, you're a sick teahcer

Selvage jeans/desert boot combo has existed since 1953 or so. NT hardly invented it.

That bomber is sick though. I'd cop for $150 all day if the fit was right. What brand is it? I've had my eye on a Buzz Rickson like that for a while now.

Well I'm sure this dude wasn't from 1953. He had on all that plus thick frame glasses, a smeduim sweater, and a crazy mohawk.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

187482_915_41

cop or not?

cop.... leather lasts forever
from Tdot...right?

I've been trying to score a good deal @ Danier but everytime I go to the factory outlets, it's either they don't have my size or it still out of mybudget. I was close to getting a bomber there the other day @ $200...really liked it but it was further reduced and they said I could only exchange or get acredit if I didnt like it.

It looked like that one ^ but had 2 more pockets on the chest part.

ugh, decisions decisions.

CCS's pics are always off no need to worry about that, a lot of times they have the sample picture up instead of what the release is.

Another week in fits:

Bonus Boots Pic ... since we've been talking about boots lately:

Bonus Dinner with Friends Pics:

Back
Top Bottom