Dressing better

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I need another pair of black shoes and I purposely didn't put that black pair of saddles up...now I think I'm about to pull the trigger :-/.
The jeans are Nudies, Average Joe is the model. They were raws, over a year no wash or soaks...just febreeze'm.
What about the shirt, man, the shirt!!!!

Shot in the dark, but does anyone know of some discount codes on Nudies, besides what I can google (nothing actually)? Also, anyone know what happened to theaffiliate thread at SF?

I need some black, coated Slim Jims.

Oh my bad What up..the woven is from Levi's last year. Levi's always keep pretty decent woven shirts and flannels shirts in stock. Thequality is great and the price points are always decent AND when they go on sale, THEY GO ON SALE.

The Jive Bombers retailed for $200 when they came out. Some sites still have them for that unfortunately. I went on and picked up the black pair SMH.

Oh my bad What up..the woven is from Levi's last year. Levi's always keep pretty decent woven shirts and flannels shirts in stock. The quality is great and the price points are always decent AND when they go on sale, THEY GO ON SALE.

The Jive Bombers retailed for $200 when they came out. Some sites still have them for that unfortunately. I went on and picked up the black pair SMH.
nerd.gif

Ty, you are blowing up my spot right now. But yeah I have to co-sign. Levis only stores always have an excellent selection of wovens which never seem to sellthat well. Digging though the clearance section of those stores and you can find pretty high quality shirts from $5.90-29.90 generally. Granted most of mystuff is made by levis, but my closet is full of those wovens and I don't think I paid more than $30 for any of them. Doesn't hurt that their smallsfit me like they were tailor made for me either.

So I was in Vegas this weekend, I hit the timberland outlet store and saw these for 69.99
timberland-abbington-fall-2009-4-450x540.jpg

timberland-abbington-fall-2009-5-450x540.jpg

And I got these for 49.99, not sure if they ship. But they said they just got them friday night and I was making the first purchase.
alife-abington-timberland-8.jpg

Edit:
So i failed at that. Ill just do it this way, I got these black cupsole abbingtons for 49.99 in brown. Scroll down to the bottom http://hypebeast.com/2008/10/timberland-the-abington-collection/

And they had these in black and dark brown if I remember right, for 69.99 http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/20...gton-fall-2009-collection-chukka-desert-boot/

judeezy36- I haven't seen them but best believe I'm waiting for a pair to pop up. I see the creams getting so dirty so I stayed awayfrom those.
Knivesdesu- My bad homeslsice!
Scooped this Polo corduroy blazer from Marshall's earlier for $129. I was sold on the pleated back, will have to take a picture when I get home.
5a5dv7.jpg

Nice fits Ty and Niidawg.
That corduroy blazer looks great but seems a bit long. Maybe it's just the angle?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Shot in the dark, but does anyone know of some discount codes on Nudies, besides what I can google (nothing actually)? Also, anyone know what happened to the affiliate thread at SF?

INSTYLE30 will get you 30% off at Tobi.com and full price Nudies are eligible.

it is a tad bit longer than normal...I noticed that too. I tried it on and was so stoked that it actually fit in the shoulders where as my last one didn't.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

did these ever release? I found the cream and the blacks.... but if anyone has info on these.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

care to point me in the right direction?
nerd.gif

is a vest over a dress shirt or sports shirt somethin that can be rocked casually? im thinkin bout wearin it with khaki trousers or jeans..but im not sure

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice fits Ty and Niidawg.

That corduroy blazer looks great but seems a bit long. Maybe it's just the angle?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Shot in the dark, but does anyone know of some discount codes on Nudies, besides what I can google (nothing actually)? Also, anyone know what happened to the
affiliate thread at SF?

INSTYLE30 will get you 30% off at Tobi.com and full price Nudies are eligible.
Of course this guy responds with that good info
laugh.gif
. Thanks.

You enter it at the gift card/promo box on the second to last checkout page, I think. I know it is near the end of the checkout process.

Back
Top Bottom